Monday, August 9, 2021

One Foot...in front of the Other.


I remember...taking this image...9, or 10 years ago...as me and The Ford...were Racing to get Home, with a Beautiful... Massive Cupboard on his bed.
The Storm was Bearing Down...I, had The Ford...Wound Up Tight.
Pulled in the drive...Ran...as fast as I could...
grabbed a big tarp...quick, covered the Old...Beauty, and got soaked...to the skin...
as I was strapping the tarp down.
The Beautiful...Old...Cupboard, never felt a drop.
<3
: )

I was thinking about the song...by The Doors, as we were Flying,
 Prayin'...we'd Out Run The Storm.
'Rider's On The Storm'
Seems fitting...most days...now.

I think of that image...often.
Well...when I approach Fairfax, from any trip...these days.
It's like the Black Cloud's are looming over it, always.



All we can do...is keep moving forward.
One foot...in front of the other.




Finding my feet...after another meltdown.
oh my.


Guess...ya have find some humor...somewhere...in this mess.
oh...dear. 

Trying to keep my head from completely twisting off my neck...most days...
is about all I can do.

Tomorrow...I'll be on the road.
That's Always...a Good Thing.
; )

We have to look at another Living Estate Sale...the end of the week.
It's a Sweet Friend, who's in poor health, sadly.
She's collected Wonderful Things, for decades.
We'll see, if we can't lend her a hand.
<3

It's going to be too hot...and, hopefully...rainy, to unload, and reload...for Gold Rush...this week.
but...hope to get many smalls packed, and ready to load.
When we unload that FUSO...it's going to be a Huge...Job.
He's LOADED. 
oh my.
Should just have a Flash Sale...here, while everything is covering the lawn.
The Highway...is Open.
Dangerous.
Extremely, with the IDOT's...so called 'improvements'. but...Open.

Went through a few more packages...from our trip to The South.
Love...this Romantic Brown Transferware Bowl...found in St. Augustine, Florida.



There's 'Something'...about mid 1800's Romantic Staffordshire, Ironstone...and Transferware.
It's incredibly soulful.
Images can't show it.
Ya have to see it, hold...it...in your hands.
<3

Still have many packages...to go through.
It'll be like Christmas.
; )
Already....seems like a million years ago.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.















 

No comments: