Sunday, August 29, 2021

Dvorak Estate Sale...Done, and...done. Sold...down to The Walls.

 Just got Home...

Uncle Frankie's...and Aunt Florence's Estate Sale...
is...
History.

Bittersweet.

Pretty much...sold everything.

Thanks So Much...to Everyone who Attended.
<3
It was grueling...with the heat...day, after day, for everyone.

I'll go back, tomorrow... pick up the Farm, and Garden items...I bought.

It was Wonderful...spending Time...with my Czech Family.
<3
Haven't done that...since I was a child.
<3

Dad, was Irish...and Dutch, Mom...was Full Blooded Czech.
; )
{Dad, also had a little French...in his bloodline, he never spoke of. ; ) }

I, plainly see...where I get my stubborn side from.
The Czech...Side.
: )
The Irish...side, like the Czech...are Extremely... Hard Working, but...not near as 'Serious'.
; )
or 
as
Stubborn.
; )
The Irish side, Work's Hard...will Argue...at times, but...
with a Twinkle of Mischief in their eye....
Always...
; )

I drove some of my Czech Family...Crazy...during the Sale.
; )
Somehow...I'm finding a little Humor...in it, still.
Hahahahahaha...
; )

{Irish.. 
'Shenanigans'...: ) }
oh my.
<3

This has been quite a week.
Much Longer...for my Cousins.
: (

We were All...Whipped, tonight.

yet...
It was Truly Wonderful...spending time with them All.
<3 <3 <3 

It was an Amazing Sale.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: