Tuesday, August 17, 2021

It's Showtime.


The Kids...came over this morning...to help me load, for Gold Rush.
Bless Their Hearts!
Re-scheduled working at my Aunt's Home...until next week.
{Told my Cousin...I'll Be There...If...
I survive, the next several days. ; ) }

Miss. Vivian, Supervised.
<3


She was So Good.
She hung with us... the entire Day.
<3

It was a Long...Hard...Hot...Day.

If anything...could go wrong...it did.
We Completely Unloaded The FUSO, Trailer...and Hen House.
I, hadn't been inside the Hen House...for over a year.
Much...had been lost there...due to last year's 'Hurricane'.
It was Ugly...dealing with it all...today.

It looked like a Bomb...went off...in our yard.
Sorting...what could be saved, and sadly...what had to go.

About halfway through the day...I...pretty much, had a melt down...internally.
: (
Being there, seeing the wrongfulness...up, so close...and personal, that the IDOT has done, on behalf of Fairfax...
just...being Closed Down, for so long...has taken it's toll...on everything.
Too Dangerous, to be open.
Everything Covered...in Layers...of Dust, from that Never Stopping Grinding Pit, across the road, last year.
Seeing, more...of what the Hurricane did, well....it was overwhelming.
{Liz...must have known it. She handed me a bouquet of flowers, just before she left, tonight...she'd picked up, earlier, after an appointment, she had to leave for...this afternoon. Then, came back...to help finish up.
<3
Miss. Vivian...picked her Favorite...Flower...from the Bouquet, above....just before they all went home.
Priceless.
<3}

Wondered...throughout the day...
why, do I do...what I do.
This...is Crazy.
I pay our Kids...to help, but...there isn't enough money on the planet, for those Kids, when it comes to days...like this.

We got everything...sorted, re-loaded... organized, and put away.
I, still...will have a full day, tomorrow.
Finishing packing totes, and loading from The Rabbit Hole.

Then, turn around...and unload it all, at Rochester...and set the booth.

Liz, and Adam...fell in love with the 12 foot Table.
They hadn't seen it in person...until today.
It's going to their Home.
<3

A Friend...texted me about a Cupboard, I was going to take....
her Husband picked it up...tonight. 
So...am re-thinking the load.
The Booth.
There's plenty...here, to choose from...I'll have to figure it out...in the morning.
Too tired, tonight.
 Body...hurts.
Mind, is weary.

It's Showtime.

Love to ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Posted...one of my Favorite Tunes...above, by Gillian Welch, and Alison Krauss.
It's So Beautiful.
 <3 
After Days...like This One, I...simply Like to Sing It... Loud and Proud...
With 'em. 
<3
I'm sure...our Neighbor's...get tired of hearing it. ; ) }
<3 <3 <3 


No comments: