Thursday, August 26, 2021

Updated 8/28 Estate Tag Sale... 5209 Wilder Drive S.E. Cedar Rapids, Iowa. 8/29...9-1! HALF PRICE SUNDAY!!!! Wear Your Grubbies!!! and BRING A TRUCK!!

 

Updated... 8/28.

Another Wonderful...Day!
<3

Tomorrow...Everything will be Half Off!!
: )

Still Some GREAT Stuff!
; )

Didn't take a single picture...today.
{Would Never...interrupt my phone...from Playin' Polka Music, with my Bose. <3 
Polka Music...
was Far, 
More Important...
 over images...
today.
<3}

Just...sat under the Old...Old...Walnut Tree, beside Uncle Frankie's, and Aunt Florence's...Old...Farmhouse, praying for a little breeze.
Another...Hot, Hot...Day.

The Customers, kept Rollin' in...Steady, All Day.
Kinda surprised me...being So Warm.

Between visiting with Customers...and Family...
Much...Family, <3
kept glancing across the Fields, where Huge Gardens, and Masses of Sweet Corn, used to be....back, in the day.
Knowing...
'this'...
would be my last chance, to see it 'Whole'.

A developer...will surely buy this land, and...house's will pop up...like Mushrooms...there.
I've seen it happen....all around us, in Fairfax.
: (
Money...Money...Money.
oh my.
Greed...
oh my. 

Cousins, their Beautiful Children...and Grandchildren...all, gathered together...there, today.
<3 <3 <3 
We had a Wonderful...Picnic, Grilled Food, and congregated under that Old...Old...Walnut Tree.
<3
Many Customer's asked if we were having a 'Family Reunion'....as The Polka Music, and Laughter...
kept Everything Very Festive.
<3

I replied...
"We're Bohemies... ; ) 
It's Always...a 'Party', when two, or more...of 'Us'....
Gather Together."
; )
<3
: ) : ) : ) 

Come...Scoop Up The Bargains...Sunday!
9 'til 1!!!
; )
<3






Updated 8/27

The Dvorak...Estate Sale, Day 1...
was GREAT!!
: )
Busy...All Day.
<3




Played Polka Music...through my little Bose Speaker...outside, during the Sale, in Honor of my
 Uncle Frankie, and Aunt Florence.
<3
{Mom, and Grand Dad...too. <3}
They were all Full Blooded Czech.
<3
That Old...Farm, has Heard Much...Polka Music, over the years.
Lots of Singing...and Dancing, there...as well.
<3
It was Great!!!
<3

Mom, on the left, Aunt Helen...on the right.


I remember...sitting with my Dad, listening to Mom, Helen...and, Frankie, Sing...the above Tune...in 1965, 
in the Old Farmhouse...we're All Workin' in....}

Oh my.
Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 

Much...walked out the drive....today,
however...
There's STILL PLENTY!!!
; )

Sale is OPEN 9 'til 5, 8/28.
: )
and 9 'til 1, on the 29th!!
{Everything Left...will be Half Price, on the 29th!}






This Sale is at my Aunt and Uncle's Farm.

My Cousin's...are Conducting...this one..

I'm just a Helper Bee.

<3

My Aunt and Uncle... lived there 65 years.
The House...has sat, closed up...for Years.
I...just have been helping with this...for two days.
Wish...I could've helped...sooner.
It's been a Hot... Mad Rush...trying to pull this together.

There's Loads...of Old, Gnarly...Farm Junk.
Tools, 20 Gallon, 15 Gallon... Crocks, and many smaller Crocks, and Jugs, Canning Jars, John Deere Items, Steel Wheels, Cream Cans, Vintage Sewing Machines.{Nice}.Sewing Items, Many Old Records, Neat Console Stereo, works Great!
Dolls, Old Toys, Fishing Stuff, 
Dishes, Chicken Figurines...Old...Cedar Rapids  Advertising Milk Bottles, Cool...Old Bottles, Glass Butter Churns, a Huge Kraut Cutter, Pedal Tractor, Kids Wagons, Metal Lawn Chairs, Wash Tubs, and MUCH...MUCH...More!

No time to Clean....Anything.

Wear Your Grubbies...
and...
BRING A TRUCK!!!
; )

Took a few images, early today.













Spent some Wonderful...times, in this Old...House.
<3
I, haven't had time to think about it much...while working.
When...I did, got a little Misty.

Loved...my Uncle Frankie, and Aunt...Florence.
<3
Florence...was an Amazing...Woman.
<3
She Did It All.
<3

She Hunted...Fished...Gardened...Butchered...
Milked The Cows, Canned More Food, than...anyone...I know.
She Worked Harder than any Man...I've ever Known.
<3
So...So....Down To Earth.
<3
Florence...was a Wise, and...Wonderful...Woman.
<3

My Cousin, Sallie...said, today... "Mom wasn't much of a housekeeper."
I, replied... "Nope, because She Carried The World, 'Everything Else'...on her Beautiful...Shoulders."
<3

There's been much, much...more, added, throughout the day... but...had no time tonight to take pictures.

Hope...to See Ya.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{it's taken a bit, to get used to Everyone,
 'Family'...
calling me...
 'Barbie'...
: )
oh my.
: ) }

No comments: