Monday, August 16, 2021

Blessings...Blessings...Blessings. oh my.

<3

It's been Totally...Insane, today.

Totally.
; )

It's...
"Showtime"
oh my.
Hahahahaha!!!!

Been trying to 'Put Out Fires'...
All...Frickin'...Day.
{May God Bless...'The Firefighters'...'Angels'...Today.
There Have Been Many.}
<3

Spent two hours...at the Linn County Treasurer's Office, getting plates, and upping the Tonnage...
on The FUSO.

It's the time of Year...I, have to do that.

It's never Pretty...there.
Last time...I visited with The Linn County Treasurer's Office, wound up writing an email...to 
The Governor.
Spoke with The Linn County Treasurer...In Person.
Had a Personal...Call Back, from...The Governor's Office.
Grateful.


I'd...completely lost my mind...when I found, They...had Given...'1 JETHRO'...Jethro's Custom Plates...in John's Memory...
AWAY.




Our....Dear Lord, Only...Knows, how Heartbroken...I was.
All...because of 'covid', and non-uniform Restrictions.
: (
: (

So...when I sat down, with...one of the Clerks, after all of the Hell...I'd Raised, and been Dragged Through...
just...simply, wanted to get our Plates...and Get Out Of There.
yeah...
I'm still...a bit angry.
: )

When I walked up..to the Clerk, she...and her co worker...smiled.
They liked my mask.
<3


{Required...in Linn County Government Buildings.}
I thanked them, told them...our Granddaughter... Miss. Scarlett, picked it out...for me.
<3
Told them... "It's The Cheshire Cat...from Alice in Wonderland, but....they, along with those...who Truly...know me, along with Those...I visited with, from The Linn County Treasurer, to The Governor's Office...would know, or..would Know...quickly...I'm Truly..'The Mad Hatter.'
; )
Make No Mistake.
: )
Zero...to A Hundred, when Wronged...in The Blink...of an Eye.
Especially...when it concerns...'Family'.
oh my.

Scary.
{oh...dear.}

I...didn't think...to get a Picture, of 'Jen'...The Amazing, Young...Linn County Clerk.
<3
I, carefully...told her a bit...of 'The Story', {I, was Grateful...for That Required Mask.
 It 'masked'..far More, than 'covid'...
while I was trying to get Through, without Melting.}

Jen...
Patiently...LISTENED.
 'Heard'...our 'Story'.
<3
You Won't Believe...What SHE Came Up With!!!
It's BETTER...Than '1 JETHRO'.
Priceless.
Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 

Linn County...Had Better Hang On To Her.
<3
She's PRICELESS.
; )
<3

Then...covered many...many more Miles.
Landed, at the end...of This Day, with Pal...Bill.
: )
He, and Mel...gathered some Sweet Corn, from their Favorite Farmer's Market...
<3
I, haven't had any Iowa Sweet Corn, this year.
Was Grateful...they Picked...some, for me.
: )

When I stopped, at Bill, and Mel's...couldn't Help...but See...
Another, 'Cat Man'...like John.
: )
<3


It takes a Special...Man, to be So Loved...by Cats.
<3
Priceless.


{Our...last, 'Baby'...Cat, is an Amazing... Mouser, but...She doesn't 'Speak' to me.
She's nearly...12, I feed her. Change her litter box...but, She Was John's Cat.
<3
I'm....The 'Help'. 
; ) 
<3 }

That's alright.
<3

'Family'


Hahahaha!!!
 MY...
 'Cat' Man'...
with his Favorite Cat, Phil...behind him.
: )
'Baby Cat's'...Uncle.
: )
<3

{John...Hated...having his picture taken. ; ) Me too. 
I'm Grateful...for Every Middle Finger. : ) Priceless. <3 }

{there were...Many....when cameras came out.
 Never...
Heart to Heart. }

I...tortured John...with pictures, because...I Was So PROUD of Him.
<3 <3 <3 



Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.




No comments: