Monday, August 16, 2021

Git 'er Done.


Huge...Week, coming.
oh my.

Helping Family...with my Aunt's Estate Sale, tomorrow.
Then...getting things...buttoned up, with the November...Living Estate Sale, on Wednesday.
Getting The Truck Unloaded, and Re-Loaded...in between.
FUSO has to be serviced....as well.
oh my.
Leaving Thursday...for Gold Rush, at The Fairgrounds...in Rochester, MN.
{August 20-22}
Unloading...there...Thursday Evening....setting the booth, doing the Show...through Sunday.

I've got a Heavy...Heavy...Heavy, load...this week, in so many more ways... than 'pounds'

oh my.

So....this morning, decided to color my hair.
RED RED RED!!!!
Hahahahaha!
yep.
; )

Had to Wash That Gray...Outta My Hair!
Gonna NEED All of The FIRE...I can Get, to take THIS Week ON!!
: )

Wow.

Worked on The Load...yesterday.

I'm going to have to get one of The Boys...to help with it, here.
There's a Pump Organ...on the FUSO...that has to come off, so I can start resituating...
and re-packing.
I'll probably have to unload, myself...at Gold Rush, but...trying to save my body, before the Show.

Never good...to arrive, at a Show....already wounded.
Makes for a long...miserable...weekend.

There's also....a Massive Cupboard, that...I'm hoping to be able to work around...not have to unload it, to re-load. 
Might be Tricky...having to Squeeze in The Old....12 foot Harvest Table, without unloading EVERYTHING.
oh my.

Oh my.


The above....is a normal...load, for Gold Rush.

The above...is how I like to Leave....Gold Rush.
; )

Be doin' my Best...to Make That Happen!
; )

Time to rinse.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.










 

No comments: