Friday, August 20, 2021

Holy Smokes!!!

 WHEW!!!!

What a DAY!!!
oh........dear.
; )

The FUSO...is gonna be headed South...
Much...Much...Much...
Lighter!

; )

The Booth looks like a BOMB went OFF....!!!

Sold...Sold...Sold.
WOW!!

Forgot my usb cord, to transfer images, in The Booth.
So...no images, from today...tonight.
: (

Sold most of the Display Furniture...so...Smalls are Strewn, and Stacked....Everywhere!
It's a Great Problem...to have, but...not Great...to Sell Smalls.
oh my.

Three of the Biggest pieces went out at Closing, tonight.
so...didn't have time to re-group.
It'll be waitin' in the mornin'.
oh my.

It was GREAT seeing so many...Friends.
<3
It was Great...Making some New Ones, as well.
; )

I'll get images, before I dig in, again...in the morning.
It's....INSANE!!!
INSANE!!!
Oh My Lord.

: ) : ) : )

Picked the Right Tune...to start This Day Off...with...this morning.

Goodness Gracious....
GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!!!

Hahahaha...

Gonna have to Climb Many Mountains...in The Mornin'...Baby.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All...

Barb C.

No comments: