Monday, August 9, 2021

Home.

Saturday...
was such a Lovely....Day.
Met Some Amazing...People.
Angels...
<3
Angels.

Got to drive a COOL Old...Truck.
<3
Ran into...a Wonderful Friend...hadn't seen in Years.
<3

Spent Time...with a Bunch....of our Kids.
<3 <3 <3 

then....
came 
'Home'.

I'm trying so Hard...to be Grateful.
Count my Blessings.
: )

There are Many.

Just...can't get past...this wrongfulness...every time, I'm Slapped in the Face, by it...
a hundred times a day, here.
'Home'.

I don't know how to 'fix'...this.
Not sure...it can be 'fixed'.
Actually...pretty sure, what Fairfax, and District 6...has done, here....
can't be 'fixed'. 

While laying in bed...with Peanut...this morning, I was thinking...
Those on The Council...at City Hall...would've never allowed this, to happen to their land, or to any of their Family.

So...why, did they choose...to butcher us?
Then...it dawned on me.
We're 'Bottom Feeders'...in their eyes.

Thought about it...a little longer.
: )
I'm Proud...to be considered an Old...Catfish.
<3
John...would be...too.
: )
<3

Then...I started thinking, since they see us...obviously...as 'Bottom Feeders'...what Species would I consider
 Them.
?
Went down the list.
Snakes...no.
 Rats....no.
 Cockroaches...no.
Kept trying...to figure out what Critter, I could compare them...to.
Then...it hit me.
'Human'.

Peg...said it a thousand times.
'Humans'...are the only Species, on the planet... that Shit...in their own nests.

I'd rather be considered an Old...Catfish.
<3

Not saying...there aren't some Wonderful...Humans.
Saturday, was Big Proof, of That.
<3 <3 <3 
Most every day...away from Home, I find The Most Wonderful...Humans.
<3


It's those Rogue... ones...who like to Shit...in Our...Nest, 
that I struggle with every day, at 
Home.


After I posted the above...
Daughter, Liz....sent me, this picture...from this morning.
oh...my.
<3 <3 <3 

Priceless.
Priceless.

















 

No comments: