Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Difficult...conversations.



 Met...with my Friend, we'll be conducting a Living Estate Sale...for, 
Scheduled for mid November,
 today.

We needed to get the contract signed.
Business.

I've known her...for a couple decades.
<3
She's Hilarious. 
: )
Lord Knows...she can Make Me Laugh.
<3
Priceless!!!

She's Sharp...as a Tack.
Quick! 
Witty! Witty! Witty!!!
oh my.

Sharp!!!
: )
Love Her!!!
{She reminds me So, of my Sister...Chery. <3 }

We didn't hang out together...much, but, we both Knew...From Day One...
We're from the
 Same 
'Tribe'.
<3
; )
Always.

Hospice is coming in...
She's So...Amazingly Straight Forward...when it comes to gettin' down to business.

Me...too.

God...Love Her.
<3
{He Does <3}


We laid all of the cards...on the table.
Had some very, straight forward...
difficult...conversations, today.

She's so grateful...to me, for taking her sale.
oh my...

I'm the Grateful...one.
It's an Honor, and Privilege...to be able to help her through this.
Put her mind...at Ease.
<3

Told my Friend...
It's an Honor...and Privilege...She 'chose' us.
<3

She said...again...tonight, she's been Praying So Hard...we'd take her sale.
oh my.
oh my.
<3

My Friend, said..."God puts people together, sends His Angels...In."
oh... 
Yes.....
 He Does.
; )

We've Both Seen His Work, First Hand.
<3 <3 <3 
; )

Reminded my Friend...tonight, when she told me that...
I'm No Angel.
: )
My wings, {pinfeathers...at this point...}are always smokin' and smoulderin'....
especially....
these days...
from gettin' a little too close to the Flames... 
while...relentlessly pursuing... 
a few 
Wrongdoers...
to
 The Gate's of Hell!!
; )

She... Roared!!!
<3

Glad, I...could make Her Laugh,
'Smile'
<3
Priceless...
<3

Was supposed to help my Cousins, this afternoon, again...
 Try...to Pull...my Aunt's Estate Sale, together.
The Meeting with my Friend, went long.
I wouldn't leave her...until I knew she was totally at ease.
The Cousin's understood.

I'll be helping them...at first light.
They...are in a Mess.
We offered to help them, but...they didn't think...an Estate Sale, would be too difficult.
; )
They could handle it...on their own.

It's kinda like trying to Defend Yourself, in Court.

Abe Lincoln, said it Best...
"He who represents himself...has a fool, for a client."
{and a Lawyer.}

That's a Fact.

I, remember...too, my Favorite Clock Repairman...Richard Arnold, telling me, Years, and Years...ago...

"Why do people buy old, non-working Clocks, and...think...somehow...
They...
can repair them,
 then...
bring all the 'parts'...they've Torn apart, they had No Hope...of fixing,
 to me...in a shoe box."

Exactly.

Well...I'll do My Best...to help my Family, with My Favorite Aunt's...Sale.
<3
It's pretty Late...in The Game.
Sale Opens...Friday Morning.
<3
Great Stuff!!
65 Years of Not Lettin' Go of ANYTHING!!
<3 <3 <3 

Love to Ya...
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.

{The Cousins, have been Busting Their Butt's.
 We...could've saved them so many Steps.
We couldn't do their Jobs, like they do.
I kinda Barked...at them, on Tuesday, when I went to help them 'price'.
They were supposed to have everything set up, and ready.
oh dear.
Barbara...turned into a Drill Sergeant.
Didn't get one thing priced.
Did a Lot...of Movin' and Shakin'...
oh...dear.
They'd already placed the ads, so...there's no postponing.
It'll be, what it...will..be.
I'll help them through it, it's gonna be an interesting....
Journey.
<3}

No comments: