Friday, August 13, 2021

I Got You....Babe.




 Early...this morning, The Mayor called.

oh my.
Had no words...at Tuesday's Council Meeting.
; )
I...had quite a few...for him, this morning.
oh my.

He warned me...they'll be wanting an easement...from us...for the Bridge Replacement....on West Cemetery. The North side of our land.
{They'll have to deal with our Lawyer. ; )}

The Mayor...told me, "Fairfax wanted No Part...of a Trail, next to 151, after our lawsuit."
Said...he, and Councilwoman Wainwright...told the IDOT That.
; )
Told The Mayor...I want to See That in Writing, from That...meeting.

well...
he wasn't sure he could find it...but...was going to 'Dig'.
Told him...if he could Find It...it would Let Them Off The Hook.
; )
but...
If...he couldn't...well...
Bless his heart.
: )

He told me...None of This...'Trail Business'...was on His Watch.
I, reminded him...it most certainly Was, and Is.
He...was a Councilman...in 2012, when Fairfax City Hall, REQUESTED The IDOT to Include This Wrongful Suicide Trail...In This Highway Project.
; )
{I...have the original document, Fairfax's 'Request'.}

He, then....corrected himself.
yeah...

There's Much More.....to share, concerning....All Kind's Of 'I Told Ya So's'...
I reminded him of...this morning.
oh my.
but...
YOU...
have All...Actually...'Heard Them', 
so...won't bother going through them...All...Yet Again...tonight.

Went to meet with a Dear...Soul, 
'Friend'...this afternoon.
She's very...very...ill.
: (
She need's a Living Estate Sale...conducted.
Soon.

She's collected...for decades.
All 4 levels...of her Big...Old...House, are packed.
Packed.
Wonderful....Things.

<3

She...has an Amazing...Soulful...Eye.
<3

She...told me, she want's 'Us'...to Conduct her Sale, and has been so....Worried, that...when we came to visit, we'd turn her away.

She said...she's been Praying...nonstop...we wouldn't, come through...see how much needs to be done...and turn her down.
Walk away.
: (

I, was heartsick....when I learned...how Stressed she's been, worrying about this.
: ( : ( : (

We'd Never...Turn Her Away.
Ever.
Ever.
<3 <3 <3 


Hospice...is coming in.
: (

So Wish...I could've set her mind at Ease....
Sooner.
: (
I, had no idea....how ill...she is.
Damn It.

It's going to be a Huge...Sale.
Big...Job, for sure.
Lot's of work....but, we'll call in reinforcements.
; )
Told her...
 "I've Got You."
<3 <3 <3 
"We've Got You."
; )
<3 <3 <3 

We are conducting Pal, Bill's...Dad's... Living Estate Sale...the first weekend in October, in Waterloo, Iowa...
It's Also HUGE.
<3
Amazing...Things.
Oh...My.

Then, we'll get On...Jerri's.
<3
: )
It'll be close to Thanksgiving.
<3

Stay Tuned.

Prayers...Needed, for All....who are Suffering, and Struggling.
There...are So Many.

Love to Ya...
Barb C.







No comments: