Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Early...Supper.


Worked in the heat...long enough, today....finishing up...Loading, for Gold Rush.
Came in...early, got cooled off...then, decided to eat a Late Lunch, or...Early...Supper.

Haven't turned the 'Air' on...in the house, yet...this year.
I, knew...once I did...all hopes, for working outside...in the heat, would be dashed.
So far...I've gotten along, pretty good.
These last couple of days, having to work...not only...in the heat, but in the Sun...have been difficult.

Didn't get everything done, I'd wanted...but, will be up early...and finish...while it's cool.
Unloading...tomorrow, late...afternoon, in Rochester...will most likely...be brutal.

Livin' The Dream.
; )

Love the little Brown Transferware Platter, Melyse..., Jerry, and Elaine Tubaugh's Beautiful...Daughter, gave me at The Auction, a few weeks ago.
<3
I, use it...Often, and Think of Them...All.
Such...Wonderful People.
<3 



Thanked, Pal....Bill, again...for him, and Mel...picking up the Sweetest...Sweet Corn...EVER...
 for me.
It's AMAZING.
<3

Packing my suitcase...tonight.
Doing Laundry...
{Yes...Wanda, I'll be Careful. ; ) <3 }
Hahahaha....!


Wanda...worries about The Mad Hatter. <3 
May God Bless Her. 
{and Terry, her Wonderful Husband. They've Been Through, So Much.}
She's been a Rock, over the last...many years.
<3
Love Her.
<3
: )



The Kid's are staying here...while I'm gone.
They'll watch over Peanut...Scout...Baby Kitty, and...
 'Kingdom'.
<3

Always get a little melancholy...the night before...leaving for a Show.
As MUCH...as I've been Tormented...by Fairfax, and IDOT...
this...Place, is my Home.
No Matter...how butchered.

It Bother's me...to leave it.
Even, when John...was here, Knowing He...Held The Fort Down...
it Bothered....me, to leave it.

Every Mile...headed towards Home, after...an Event, I always felt....'feel', like jumping out of the moving Truck...Run To The Back Bumper, or Trailer...and Push It...Harder, Harder...
because....
'It's Fast', wasn't Near... Fast Enough, gettin' Home.
<3
: )

Made my reservations...at my Favorite...Smoking Room Hotel Suite, a bit ago.
; )
God Love 'em.
<3

Simply Iowa...will be in Graham North, Under...The Visitor's Sign, as always.
Hope....to See Ya!!
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.








 

No comments: