Tuesday, December 4, 2012

With Love...from Lila...

 
As I was racing around.... just before Thanksgiving....
I received a call from Lila...
She had attended The Fall Harvest Sale...and had found an Early Etched Cruet...with Ferns on it...
She was hunting for such, items...for a Presentation...she was giving to her Questers Group....
{'Questers'... are a group of Folks...who research specific Antiques...
 then...as a group...discuss the findings...}
Lila...doesn't collect these, herself...so...I asked her...if...she'd rather... like to 'borrow' it...
than purchase it...then...return...after her Presentation...}
That...was agreed...
When she called...about dropping by...I was Flying!
{Mom...Thanksgiving....ect...}
So...said "Just drop it...in the Back of The Ford...and I'd get it...later..: ) "...
My friend, Patti, {Fern Hill}...had popped in...the next day...and I remembered...the Fern Cruet... that Lila... was to have left...
{I wanted to give it to Patti...for Christmas...}
I went to the Truck...and it wasn't there...
Lila..had put it in the Cab...with a Darling 'Thank You' Note...and...This Book....
Patti was standing there... as I unwrapped it....
Both of our Eye Brows...Shot Up!Then...we Burst out Laughing!!!
{Hmmm... wonder?....hmmm... : ) }
Lila said...in her lovely note...this was a Very Popular Book..in her store....
I can see why...it's been Much Fun... reading....
She was so... Sweet...to give this to me....
I Thank You...Lila... : )
Patti...Loved the Fern Cruet...and...I shared with her...some of Lila's...Research Findings...
Very...Cool... : )
Love to ya...
On Today's Journey...
maybe...
spend a little stretch of it...
on
 The Wild Side...
: )
 Barb C.
 
 
My...Favorite...Quote...in the book... : )
Thanks...for the Lovely...Gift... : )
It's been Great Fun...Reading... : )

No comments: