Sunday, December 16, 2012

Run...Baby...Run.... {George Strait}

I had...for the last few days...been Frantically...trying to locate a specific...Item...for a Friend...
Had called in Every...Card... Imaginable over Three States...to fill this order!
to...no avail...
Then...
I got a lead...from a Sweet...Northern Iowa Friend...
I bailed in the Ford...and went to see... what The Man Had...
When I called..The Man...said...he had...a cool piece...so... I Ran...
but... just moments...before I arrived...
The Best...one of it's Kind..{I was hunting for....} was Just...brought to his door....
I...about Dropped...when I saw it...
I have Never...seen one Like It!
{I can't say what it is....it's for a Christmas Gift....}
This piece...had been saved...back...and put in storage...for 20 years...
and...literally...had just...been brought in....the door...
oh my...
I sent an image...to my Friend...
and...He Loved It!
Yay!
I was also Blessed...with a Fine Load....
But...The Best...Gift...
was...
The Road...
It felt...so Good....
being Back...on The Road...again...
It was...also...Great...meeting these Folks...
They all helped me load...and were so...Friendly...
Good...People...
Hope...You...had a Lovely...Day....
Filled with Blessings...
Love...to Ya..
Barb C.
 
 
 
The Ford...and I...have been a bit...estranged....of late...
It felt good... to
Lean on The Gas....an Off...The Clutch...
and...I didn't let
 That Speed Limit...
Slow me Down...
I said...to The Singing...Little Ford..
"Run...Baby...Run......"
: )
Blessings...

No comments: