Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hidden...in the...Mist...

 
While...I was driving...through...'The Mist'...today...
Picking up...and Loading...for a Friend...
My head...was racing...
{so...much to get done...in so...little time...}
 Doug...{a Wonderful...Helper...riding 'Shotgun'...} was chatting away...
my mind...drifted...
to Gone With the Wind...
{yeah...I'm Crazy...but then...you already...knew that...}
The part...where Scarlett....is having a Nightmare....
and...said...to Rhett....
"I was so...Cold...and Hungry....and so Tired...
I couldn't find it....I ran through the Mist...and couldn't Find It!"
Rhett asked...
"Find what?"
Scarlett...replied...
"I don't don't know....I always dream...the same dream...and never know....
It seems to be...Hidden...in the Mist...
Do you...think I'll ever dream...that I've Found it...and I'm Safe?..."
oh...my...
As...my own...mind...races....
I have the same...questions...
I wonder....
does...one...ever...
Find...what is...hidden...in the mist?

We have the Trailer...almost...loaded...
Done...in the Morn...
It's...Truly....been a Long....Day...
{and...the worst part of it...
I had to drive...a Chevy...
for some...that would be a Blessing...{Dodge...owners..}
but...to a Ford...Die Hard...
Not...so....much...}
Love...to ya...
Barb C.

 

No comments: