Friday, December 28, 2012

Time to Drink Champagne...and Dance...on The Table...

It's Time...to Drink Champagne...
and Dance...
on the
Table...
: )
Oh My...
This Day...has been...Sooooo
Over the Top...
in so many ways...
From...so....Many Directions....
When I saw Sharon Fair's post..on FB...that said this...
well...
It didn't take me long...to Open a Bottle...of Barefoot...Bubbly...: )
I searched...music...this Eve...
Landed on...
Kenny Chesney...'El Cerrito Place'...
It's...a Wonderful...tune...
There is Sooo Much....coming down the Pipeline...
but...
I truly...have seen...Angels....today...
 I've been...touched...
Sometimes...we keep...walking...through...the Mist....
and think...it sure would be a lot safer...
standing...still....
but..there is Something...that pulls at your Heart...
and...says...
Trust Me...
Follow...Me...
and tho...
You Know... the Safe Place...is...standing still...
You...Walk...On...
Then...
You Open a Bottle...of Champagne...
and...Dance...
on the Table....
: )
This isn't about...monetary gain...
it's about...
People...
How...People can soooo...
Surprise you...
Believe...in you....
Drop..you...to your Knees....
Because...you know...
Exactly....Where...It...All...Came From...
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{No Worries... it will All be in The Book...: )
 
 
As...I listen to El Cerrito Place...
I couldn't figure out...why...'This'...song...grabbed me...
well...
It made sense...after hearing it a few times....
"I've Been Hangin' Around this Place...
I've Been Lookin' Through Your Space...
I've Been Looking For You...
I've Been Waiting...For You..."
it all goes back...to 'Muchness'....
{The Fact is...I've been Lookin'...for 'Me'...too...}
The Load....seems..so...heavy...
and...to keep moving forward...doesn't seem...like an option...
but....today...
I have seen... folks...from...far...far...away....
in...Every Way...
Think...I Can....
Believe...I Can...
All I can say is...
I was Lost...
but...
Now...have been Found....
{Ya'll...Know...Exactly...Where...That...comes from...
oh...my...
They Are....
the...
Wind...
Beneath...
my Singed...
Smokin'...
Wings...
Yeah...
Some...call 'em...
Angels....}


No comments: