Thursday, December 20, 2012

HELP!!!!!

After.....'Fretting'... the afternoon away....about the Little Pine Drawer..
I glanced at this Beautiful Christmas Cactus...{a Lovely...Gift...from Donna}...as I was pacing...the floor....
It's...so...Precious...
and..says...
"Quit...Stewing...and...and See the Beauty...of The Day..."...
Indeed...
I Need...Your Help....: )
Day before yesterday... I discovered...
I May...have sold....a Darling Little Drawer...
{Pine Drawer... with Little White Porcelain Knob}
to a Little Gal...over the Holiday Open House...
{Late...November...December 1st and 2nd }
A Drawer.. that went to a piece...
That Isn't Mine!!!!
{The Boys...put it in my things....in the Back Greenhouse....
By Mistake!!!!
Over A Month Ago!}
I thought...it was in a Group...of things...I had purchased...and didn't think a Thing...of it!!!}
{ahhh....cute little drawer....would be...cute...with a Little Christmas tree...in it...}
ARRRRRRG!!!!!
Oh My Gosh!!!!
I Am Sick....about it...
Can't Sleep...
Have Called....Emailed...Texted...FB'd a Zillion Folks....
Thanks..Pam, Dee, Kathy, Amy N., Amy T. {Lydia...: ) }...Wanda, Patti, Lynn, Lea... Allyson....oh my...oh my...oh....my...
{Wishing...everyone...a Merry Christmas...and..sorry...for Bothering...Folks...who called my number by mistake...even...oh my...}
Have Little Memory...of Who...bought it...
Went through receipts....
have it narrowed down...to two..Girls...
Who Paid Cash...
and...I can't remember their Names!
{One...was from Northern Iowa...the Other...Walford...
but...I could be...All Wrong...}
{That Weekend..was CRAZY!!!!
with Mom...and the Open House....The Landslides...
Holy Smokes!!!}
I'll make it...More Than Right...to get it back...with the Old Piece...it has lived it's long...life with... 
We...could make...another drawer...
but...
It would...never be the same...
I also know...either of the Girls...who may have got it...or...any of the Kind...Lover's...of Old...That Pass through the Rabbit Hole...would want that..too...
we are all...Kindred...Spirits....
It Breaks...My Heart....
It...Truly...does...
Thanks...
Love...to ya...
Barb C.


No comments: