Friday, December 21, 2012

The Ford Family... Tucked Under a Blanket....

As the Sun...
Lit up...The Kitchen...this Morn...
I peeked outside...to see a Glistening Blanket...of Snow...
Tucking The Ford's...in...
Jethro...and Sally.... will rest.....
The Ford...well...
He's 4WD... and always up...for a Road Trip!
No Matter!
It's Cold...
Mighty Cold...
I need to go to the Shop...check on the Fish...
and...Fountains...
{I sure don't want to...}
They are still asking Folks...to stay off the roads.... tho...our highway looks good...
They say...there's a lot of Ice...
so... doubt The Ford and I...will be going anywhere....
I have done...zero Christmas Shopping...
nor...have I sent out...a Single...Christmas Card...
Jan...is coming in...from Arizona...and is popping out...tomorrow...
Allyson...is also..coming to visit....
Peg...is still in Florida...with her Daughter...Granddaughter..and GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER!!!!
{what a Blessing...}
and...
I'm getting...Suited...Up...
Hope you have a Most....Wonderful Day...
a...Warm....and Cozy...one...
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
 
 

No comments: