Thursday, December 13, 2012

The...'Present'....

The Boys...helped me...Move...and Shake...
 down The Rabbit Hole....today...
We moved a Monster Cupboard...Out...
and...Brought...an Equally...Impressive...one...in...
Oh My...
: )
It was Lovely...really...
tho..it was a lot of work...and I have messes...to pick up...
no matter...
It will be Fun...
Flippin'...things around...
and...Playing...
with Those...Wonderful...
Toys!
Merry Christmas...
to my Soul...
Just as I had finished...making Supper...
and...sat down...with a Glass of Wine...
This Eve...
My Friend...Donna...
called....
{I find it...still...so difficult...to call her by her first name...
She was my Home Ec Teacher...from Waaaay Back...
and...
Made such...a Difference...in my Life....}
We discovered...a few short years ago...we were neighbors...
{our story...is much..more than this...tho...
 Her Husband... was...a Bridge...Over Troubled Waters... to me...
a few years ago...
and for that...
I will...Forever...be Grateful...: )
Donna...had no...idea...}
She asked...if I would speak to her 'Group'...earlier...in the Year...
and...agreed to...
{I owe her... much... much more...than she will ever know...}
My Talk...
wasn't a Formal One...
as it usually is...
but...somehow... I knew...it would be... what it needed to be...
Donna...wanted to keep it short...knowing...what was going on...in my life...
but....
There was no way...
I would have Her...and these Wonderful Ladies...
in our Home...
Without...a 'Presentation'...
We had Food...and Wine...
and...Lovely...Conversation...
Yes...it was a bit...informal....
{on my part...I was barefooted...and Gnarly Headed...
but...I told them...the Theme...of The Evening...was...
"It Is...What It Is"...}
It Was...Good....
and..it was...just that...
An Honest...Straight...from the Heart...
Presentation...
Truthfully...
That's All..I Have Left....
and...It Is...What It Is...
The Ladies...were... Wonderful...: )
When Donna called this Eve....she was on her way..and had a 'Gift'...for me...
{she is...so...Amazing....
guess...she doesn't understand... how Many 'Gifts'...she...and Don...have Blessed me with...already...oh my...}
When I walked to their car...she was 'Jingling'...
 ahhhh yes...
Wine Bottles!
Several!!!
Lovely...Locally Made...Wine..
she had in that bag!!!!
{oh my...: ) }
A Beautiful...Christmas Cactus...
and...Thee... Most...Amazing Card...
{above}
with...a Lovely...
Lovely.... Sentiment...
Straight...
from her Heart...
written...within...
You see...
These...are
 The Gifts...
The Real...
'Presents'...
in Life...
oh my...
The Gifts....I will...
Always...
always...
Treasure...
What...an Amazing...
Journey...
Love...to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: