Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Georgia...on my Mind....

The...Work...of the day...
is done...
They say... a...
Blizzard...is heading our way...
so..
Stocked up...a bit...
I got the Fixin's...for...a Sassy...
Egg Nog....
filled the Wine Rack...
Then... sat down...
with a thimbleful...
of the Holiday...Spirit...this Eve...
Deep...in Thought...
and...searched...for a little...music...
My Heart....found...
'Georgia...on my Mind'...
{I have it...on FB...}
by Ray Charles...
Not...much of a Holiday...tune...
but...
It is... where...my Soul...is...
and...
'Georgia'...
well...
It...seemed...the right...place...to be...
Hope...you all..
had a Most...Wonderful...Day...
and...are Sheltered...from...
The Storm....
wherever...and whatever...
it may be...
Love...to ya...
Barb C.


Cheers...
 Blizzard...: )...
Bring it On...
{I...have to admit... I played..."Merry Christmas...from the Family"
 {Robert Earl Keene's version}.... first....
Because...I...Simply...Had...Too}...
oh dear...
Sometimes...ya have to find...Humor...where ya can...: )
and...
I did...buy Groceries...too...
{not just Wine...: ) }
We were Out...of Everything...
so...
Blizzard...or not...
we have enough...to get along...
life...is good...
well...
It Is... What...It Is...

No comments: