Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Let...it Shine!

When I removed... my Old...Choker...the other Evening....
I draped it over...the Bottle Brush Tree... I have sitting...on the Centerpiece...amassed...with Candles..on the Table...
This Morn..while sippin' my ... Strong....
{eat the Plating...off of the Spoon...}
'Brew'...
The Sun... Slipped through...the window..
{around the Massive Cupboard..that's Blocking...any Light}
and...Beamed...on the Little Tree...
as if...it were saying...
"No Worries!!! Shine...Baby...Shhhhhine!"....
I gotta tell ya...
It's been difficult...to 'Shine'...for a Long...Long....Time....
but...it seems...
I have captured...a breath...of Wind...in My Sails...
and..know...Folks are sending Prayers....
I can feel them...
Sometimes...in the Midst...of The Storm...
as...Everything...is Swirling Around...
and...Debris... is Whizzing...Past...
Fast...and Furiously...
I feel...so...very...alone...
But...it's little moments...like these...
That...I Understand...
I am...Never...Alone...
and God...Never Gives Us...More...than we can Handle...
I have even surprised myself...
of late...
{being...suited...with Marshmallow Cream Filled Armour...}
That...There is...a bit of ''Muchness'...
Blended...within....
That...Marshmallow...Cream...
Yes...There Is...
: )
Today...I'm Heading down...The Rabbit Hole...Getting Work Done...
and...I'm Gonna Let It Shhhhhine!
Love to ya...
and...remember...
also...
To... Shine...Baby...Shine!
Barb C.
{when I look at this image...I hope, you...can see too... Everything...around...this little Tree...was Dark...even...the Brilliant...lights..on the Big Tree... were...mere...shadows....
against...the Little Tree...and the... Heart....
It was... Lighting up...the Room...
you see...these...are
 God Winks...
Just...as The Crucifix was...just the other day...
a Promise...
I am...Never Alone...
None...of us...are...
and...to always...no matter...what...
Shine...
Let It Shine...: ) }
 
John handed me...this Rose...from Albert's Funeral Spray.... Yesterday...as we were leaving the Cemetery....
As I listened to the Minister...
at the Grave site...
What...Comforting Words... he Spoke....
The Promise... of The Word...
The Lord's Prayer....
a...Beautiful...Gift...
Amen...


{Daughter, Liz...has asked me a few times...lately...had I been reading...my
 'Streams in The Desert'...
ahhh...nope...
I walked past it...again...just now...
Stopped....
picked it up...and...asked the Lord...choose...what my eyes...need to see... today...
This...
This...is what I opened it up to....
Yes...
This Little Book...
Is...Truly....a Stream..in the Dessert....}
Amen....
 

No comments: