Thursday, December 20, 2012

Let it...Snow...

The Weather Folks...have been warning...for Days...
about a Blizzard...
Here...it's not...so bad...
but...go only a few miles...and it's Ugly...
The Wind...is Howling...and this is a Heavy...Snow...
We lose...Folks... when they shovel...this kind of Snow...
Heart Attacks...
I have a difficult time...as well... with my breathing....
when I shovel....
My Lungs...Shut Down...
when I suck in this Cold Air...while working....Hard...
I have learned...to take it slow...or ask...for a hand...
It's Beautiful...to look at....
This...is our First Snow...for this Season...
I think...we were all...kind of looking forward...to a
White Christmas....: )
Hope Folks...will stay in...if they have the choice....
Roads...are Slick...at best....
and...with the Wind...
Visibility...can be fine...then...in a moment... Not!!!
The Iowa DOT...as Always...is on Top of it....
Good...Folks...!
They are saying...travel is Not Advised...throughout...the State....
Hope Folks...Heed the Warning...and Sit Tight!
I'm working around here... and looking at it...
from the Inside...: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
 
 
The Old...Metal Lawn Furniture...is Braving the Storm....
Brrrrrr.....
The Ford Family...is Hunkered Down!

No comments: