Monday, December 17, 2012

The Old...Rugged Cross...

 
 


As I sat...and pondered...last night....
Flipped through...a thimbleful...of images...I captured...over the last year...
I had never realized...
How Close...to The Lord...I have become...
I don't belong...to an organized religion....
and..stumble...and fall...regularly....yet...
With...all of my faults...
{I listed them...one...by one...{it took me awhile : ) }
I know....The Lord...is a Huge...part of my life...
I Know...He Loves Me...
as..He Loves...All of His Children...
There are things in Life...on this Journey...we don't understand....
but...
The other...thing...I found...last night...
is...
How very Much..
I Trust...The Lord...
If...we ask Him...to show us...help us...carry us....
He will...
tho
We must be patient...
It will be...on His Time...
The Right...
time...
I believe...this part of our 'Journey'... is a Brief One....
Maybe...only moments...or...a hundred years...or better...
A Learning...and Growing...Place...
Preparing us...for....the next...
It can be a Painful...place...yet...so....Incredibly Beautiful...
Without...each of them...we could never...appreciate...the other...
nor...could we grow...
My Prayers...are sent...to the World...today...
Every...Village...
To...Every Creature...
and...
Love...to you....
Barb C.
I always...think back...when times...are so...hard...to the verse...
"Grain must be ground...to make bread"...
{ Isaiah 28:28 }
Being from Iowa... I see...how the Farmer...turns the Earth...in the Spring...
and if...the Earth...could speak.... She'd probably say...it is a Painful...process...
Yet...without...her..pain... she could never..produce..
The Bountiful...Harvest...
that Feeds...The World...
{a lesson...I learned... long ago...from Streams in the Desert...and...being...turned...'round...and 'round...and...tumbled...on my...'journey'....}
 
 
 
 


No comments: