Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Other Than...That...Mrs.Lincoln... How Was The Play?...

I'd Love...to Share...the Last...couple of Days...with you...
but...
That...will have to wait...
until...I...
Process...
{I must say...I'm a Tad...Bit...Overwhelmed...: ) }
: )
For...this Moment...
My Feet are Up!
and...
Life...is Good...
Love...to Ya...
Barb C.

Feet...are Up...
in the Old French...Chair...
I'm...sippin'...a Lovely... Glass...
of
Gnarly Head...Chardonnay...: )
Smokin'...a Stogie...
Gaaaaazing...
into...The Most...
Beautiful....Christmas Tree... : )
The Funeral...was Lovely....
{we attended...today..}
{Albert...will be Missed...}
The Sheriff...just...left...
{what a Sweet...Gentle...Spirit...}
{a Wonderful...Warrior...}
{I had called him in...with a Puzzle Piece...I was Handed...when I got home...}
{I hate...puzzles....}.
The Carpenter's...Christmas...Album...
is Blaring...: )
{Love...It!}...
and...
Life...is...Good...: )


Angels...
Reflections...

Smile...
One of my Very Favorite...
ornaments...
Love...
His...
Smile...
Looking...UP!!!
{Love This Bell!!!}
 it...Always...makes me Smile...: )

A 'Happy'...Place...
Nestled...into The Tree...
sometimes....
I just want to Climb...into it...
and...Live...there...
yes...
I do...
: )
The Warrior...
The Lord...Suits...His Warriors...in Armour...
He doesn't want...'weak'...ones...
Fighting His Battles...
He Tests His...Warriors......
Over...and Over...
This...I Know...
When He's done...
They Can Stand...
Any...
Strain...
so...
all I can say...is...
Bring...
It...
Frickin'...
On...
: )
 

No comments: