Friday, December 28, 2012

Gnarliness...Pure...and...Simple...

Gnarliness...
Pure...
and
Simple...
I posted the images..of John's other Work...
{tho...it Pains Me! I LOVED the Top Settee...that Sold...}
When I shared the 'Simply Iowa' cut out...
I wanted to share...these..as well...
Holy Smokes...!
The Bottom Settee...he also covered in Old Gnarly Farm Fragments....now...resides...in the House...
I am looking for...another...Settee...like the top image...for him to cover...
These pieces...are Incredible...
All of the Tin...is Hand Cut and Pieced....
{no power tools...}
The Man...Has...Metal Magic...in his Hands...
oh my..
Love..to Ya...
Barb C.
 
 
Oh...My....
oh....my...
Please ring me...or e-mail...if ya have one... : )
Love this one...as well...{so does The Hatter...: ) }

No comments: