Sunday, December 2, 2012

Open Sunday 10 'til 5...ish! Holiday Open House!

 
Sat...in The Green House...sipping Wine...'til around 7...
I so enjoyed... the Peacefulness...
The Candles... The Old Fountains...
I thought...I really should...do something...Monthly... here...
a 'Special'...Little Event....
It would be...a bit..Self Serving....
It's the Only Time... I really...get to enjoy... The Rabbit Hole...
and...be 'Grounded' there....
I'm going to have to Ponder...that Notion... : )
 
Had a Lovely First Day...
of the Holiday Open House....: )
It was Great...seeing Everyone...
It Truly Was... : )
Lynn and Lea...: ) 
Alyson...Rhonda... and Becky...
{What...Little Darlings!}
The Sweet...Cedar Rapids... Girls... {Angels...}
My 'Little'...Friend...from Northern Iowa...
{She Loves...'Littles'! Can't wait to see her Creations!}
AMY....and LYDIA!!!
{The Nest}
what a Wonderful...Gift..it was to see them!!!
{Liz even drove out...to visit with Lydia...They Both...are such 'Special'...Daughters...}
Sharon... What a Sweet Soul...with an Amazing Eye... she's a Photographer... an Artist...I love...the Images..she Captures...in...and around The Rabbit Hole... : )
Marian....and her Darling daughter...Anne... {with Sweet Friend...in tow...: ) } I so...Love Those Girls....Marian...is such...a Special...Woman... : )
Donna...{ Love Donna...always have...she was my Junior High Home Ec Teacher...{tho...you'd never know it...she never changes...Looks so Good! and is a Firecracker!}
She also...reminded me...about a Presentation...I had agreed to...much earlier..in the year...
Here...In My House... on Thursday Night... For her Teacher's Group!
Oh My!!! {YIKES!}
Had a Darling Girl...from Walford... come...and purchase Loads of Vintage Ornaments...
to Adorn her Christmas Tree...
like she remembered it...as a Child... : ) Love That!
Was Gifted...by my Old Friend...Barry...
hadn't seen him...Forever! 
He brought some Neat Folks... that are opening a Store in St.Louis...
 {Anthropology}
I have heard much about the one..in Chicago...
Friend, Jan...Loves It....and shops there often!
They gave me some wonderful compliments...
Kind...People...
{considering...I didn't get my shop vac. put away...until 1:30....
Friends...were stepping over it... and resetting areas... they had pulled items from......
The Shop... well... isn't at it's 'best'....
but...it was the best...I had in me...
and like Dad says...that's all you can do... : )
We opened the wine...around 3:00...and visited...
Then...my Little Friend, Brandon, popped out...
and...around 7... we went for Pizza...
It was a Great Day!
Hope to See You...
Today...
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
{I'm bringing in More...Vintage Christmas...today! oh my!}
I snapped this images...while sitting in The Green House...last night...
I had filled the Old Amana Cupboard Up...with Greenery..
{Thanks...Barb H. {Sisters' Garden...: )}
Big Silver Trays...and... anything...Old... Silver...
It seemed Happy....{dare I say...'Merry'... : ) }
Holding the Lovely, Old Gems.... it...Truly...did... : ) 


No comments: