Wednesday, October 19, 2022

There's Somethin' 'bout a Ford Truck.


When It Rains...
It Pours.
; )

Brandon blew the brake lines in the Flatbed Ford, Just before the Sales.
; )
It's waitin' to be worked on.
The FUSO, {Box Truck}...
is Also, Down.
It's back door, is Done. Done.
Trying to find another door, or someone to fix this one......has been Interesting.
; )

Back to the Enclosed Trailer.
but...
I, don't have a Truck, to pull it, anymore.
The FUSO...Out Loads, Out Hauls...The Enclosed Trailer, and Loaded Truck.
I pretty much Retired 'The Trailer', when John brought The FUSO
Home.
; )
John sold..my Ford Ton Truck, I used to pull The Trailer with, long ago.

Now...I have a 'FUSO'...down.
and...
No Truck, to Pull...The Trailer.
; )

yet,
 I Do.
<3

Son, Justin...
Sent His Ford Super Duty Truckasaurus... 
Home, with me...today.
<3
So GRATEFUL!!
<3
{Holy Smokes!!! It'll Rock Your World!! 
POWER!!! POWER!!!
LOVE THIS FORD!!}

It'll easily...pull, that old trailer.
; )

We'll be doing The Midwest Show, October 30.
{More on that...tomorrow. : ) 
Big Surprise...today. ; )}

Junk Jubilee Jingles... in Des Moines.
Nov. 11-13.
More on that one, too.
; )

Stay Tuned!!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: