Thursday, October 27, 2022

The little things... that are actually, the Big...Things.


Was up bright and early, this morning.
Have many things to get accomplished today.
I'll do my best... : )


Back in March...purchased several little Shamrock plants.
Had left them outside...sadly, got busy, and forgot about them.
When I discovered them, many...hadn't survived.
I scooped the ones up that had a little life left, took them in the house... have kept them in the kitchen window, and...nursed them back to health.
<3

As I was preparing for the Sales, noticed the ones, that hadn't survived, under the potting table, outside.
I hadn't thrown their pots away, figured I'd use their potting soil, for other plants.
To my surprise...
those, I'd left for dead...were Flourishing.
They looked healthier than the ones I'd been nursing.
: )
<3
Truly...a Miracle. It's been so incredibly dry, and hot...this Summer.
I repotted them, and brought them inside, to join the rest of their Family...so the frost couldn't get to them.
<3

They are All...Blooming.
<3

These little Shamrocks, make me smile...every Morning, and Evening.
In the morning...their leaves are Wide Open...reaching for the Sun.
In the evening, they are closed up, at rest.
<3

Told a Friend, the other day....my Faith...has never steered me wrong.
but...
sometimes...I forget, Who's Truly...in Charge.

Make no mistake, I'm in a battle.
and...I won't lay down my sword.
He wouldn't want me to do that.
but...
He...wouldn't want me to lose my joy, either.
He wants me to Count The Blessings.
oh...my, there are So Many.

He's sent some Amazing People, into my life.
<3
: )
He...sends me Shamrock's...too.
: )
they...stand for Faith, Hope...and Love.
Talk about a Blessing.
; )

While having the Sales, here...I, was very frustrated, at first...because, I...just couldn't get things done, like I used to be able to...'before'...the 'wrongfulness'.
Beat myself up, pretty hard.
then...
I remembered a conversation...I had with my Dad when I was a little girl.
I used to buy Day Old Calves, bottle feed them, and pray they'd survive.
I lost one....he got scours.
I did everything to try to save him...to no avail.
I was absolutely heartbroken.

"Have you done your best?"...Dad, asked.
I said Yes. I did Everything, I could...but he...still died.
Dad, put his hand on my shoulder, and said...
"If you know in your heart...you've done your best, that's all you can do. You should have no regrets."

As I stood in the garage, while preparing for the Sales, I was reminded of that conversation, again.
I was doing my best...but, it just didn't seem to be good enough.
then... I tuned in, to what I was thinking.
I 'Was'...doing my best.
That's All... I can do.
<3

To my surprise....the Folks, who stopped by, seemed to overlook, what I felt was left so undone.
So Many...truly enjoyed being here.
Friend's I haven't seen, in so long, came...visited, laughed....oh my.
; )
It was so great, to see Sandy.
She's made the long haul...and, well...I Love Her So.
<3

All we can do, is our Best.
Other's...might think our 'Best'...isn't good enough.
That's their problem.
: )
because...
if you know in your heart, that you've done your best, Dad...was right, you'll have no regrets.

: )

We never walk alone.
Sometimes...I forget that...too.

The little Shamrock's, are Living Proof of that.
: )

<3

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Just saw The Ford roll in the back Drive!!
The Boys Got His Brake Lines FIXED!!
YAY!!!
God Bless Them!!
<3
Now...I can Load Him, along with The Trailer, for The Midwest Show!!
 YIPPEE!!! }
<3 

No comments: