Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Blessings!!


Indeed.
<3



The other day...pulled out of what's left of our mess of a driveway, 
IDOT left us with...after their wrongful accommodations, for Fairfax's Bike Trail...
that, uh...They All Swore to my Face...{and...in writing.} 
'wasn't'.
 Over, and over.
: )
Looks like a 'Bike Trail'...to me.
oh my.
: )
Bless their hearts.
<3
{this is how I have to pull out of our drive, now. It's pretty Tight, and...dangerous.}

but...
I gotta tell ya, after looking over 'Everything'...
I can't help but feel Blessed.
<3
Blessed.

After these last Sales, visiting with so Many...Many, Wonderful Folks.
oh...my.
<3
: )
and...sadly, losing...Some Wonderful Folks, well...
I realized, how incredibly Blessed I Am.
<3
This...
All...of this, is in God's Hands.
<3
; )


Can't tell Ya...how Grateful I am, for these difficult times, and the difficult...people.
Without them, I wouldn't have been So Blessed, or, have even...met, Some of The Most Amazing Folks, I've ever known in my life.
<3
: )




in a small...way, 
even having The FUSO down...
has been a Blessing.
: )
My Brand New 'Boyfriend'.
: )
Son, Justin's Ford.
<3
: ) : ) : )

Just got off the phone, with Justin.
Told him...how surprised I am...that he still has a Driver's License.
: )
That Truckasaurus...Is Quick.
{That's coming from a woman... who Knows 'Fast', and Torque. 
Jethro...
'Mustang', will Wrap Your Face around Your Neck.
He's Quick.
Very.
; )
I've driven every Fast Car Imaginable... from Cobra, and Mach Mustangs...Torinos...to Trans Ams.
Nissan Z's...
Firebirds... Camaro's....
to 
Freightliners.
; ) }

I asked Justin... if The Truckasaurus has a chip.
"Well, Yeah."... he said.
: )
"It's got about 750 Horse's...under the hood."

NO WONDER I feel like I'm FLYING Through SPACE when I Drive Him!!!!
Hahahahaha!!!
WOW!!
: )

Love It.
All of It.
<3
: )

So Many...Many, Blessings.
oh...dear.

Grateful.
So...
Very, Very....
Grateful.
<3
oh..my.
: )

Can't Wait...to See what The Lord has in Mind, for The Rest of This Journey.
; )
It's In His Hands.
<3
He's 'Got' This One!!
<3 <3 <3
: )
{He's Got Them All. 😉}

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.

No comments: