Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Fall Harvest Sale!! October 7 thru 10!! 101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa!! 8 a.m. 'til Dusk Daily! No Early Sales.




Keep scrolling...down the Blog, for More...images.
; )

This...is just another 'Snippet'.
; )

It's a Zoo...
here.
; )
oh...
dear.
: )

Be prepared...
to Dig!!
; )

Wear Your Grubbies, and Bring a Truck!!

I haven't shown many images...of The 'Real'...Insanity.
; )
There's Load's...of It.
Oh...My.
You'll Understand...
 'Know It'...when Ya See It.
; )
Hahahaha!
Oh My!!
; )

We're Still Haulin'... Unpacking, Sorting...
oh....
 my.

New Items Added Daily!!!
; )
Daily!!!
Hahahaha!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{While I was visiting  Pal, Charlie...recently, at his Barn Sale...
 found a Cool...Old, Old...Whisk Broom, in The Barn.
Asked Charlie...if he'd Part...with it.
; )
Charlie...just stood there, looking at me, and said...so, 
Matter of Factly...
"Does it Look...like I Use a 'Broom'...often? "
; )
<3 <3 <3
<3
: )
Priceless.
; )
Charlie...Always seems to Hit The Nail...on The Head. 
: )
I'm Gonna Be Using Charlie's 'Line'...at 'This' Sale.
<3
: )
Oh...Dear!!
<3
Wear Your Grubbies...
and Bring a Truck.
: )}


No comments: