Thursday, October 13, 2022

Brisk Morning! Sale Info... and images, a bit later, today. There are a few images, below... More Coming!!


Took an early morning walk, this morning.
It's chilly, but...Beautiful.
<3

Worked in the yard, and shop...yesterday.
Priced, and repriced...much.
MUCH!!

Sale Opens, Friday at 9.
It will run Friday thru Sunday...9 'til 6, Daily.
More Images...this evening.

We moved the Angel...{not for sale} to the front of The Rabbit Hole, yesterday.
<3
Had to move her, when IDOT came through...Breached our Recorded Agreement, and wrongfully made Bike Trail Accommodations, for Fairfax, 2 years ago.
Thought I'd point her, facing Highway 151, like The Saint, under the Pet Cemetery Tree, {that IDOT took, for Fairfax's Bike Trail. It's in that 979.50 area, mentioned in the Public Records... that wasn't 'necessary' for the Highway Project, according to the engineer who created the plans for this project, also...in The Public Records.}

Thought about it, for a minute...but turned her towards The Rabbit Hole.
<3
The Saint...is Still...Praying over The Highway, and Fairfax's Wrongful Trail.
 Folks need all the Help they can get...while travelling this stretch of Highway 151.
Told John that...decades ago, when he helped me place The Saint.
We need Help, THEY....need MORE!!
<3.

The Rabbit Hole...needs The Angel, Praying over it, these days.

While laying in bed...this morning, was thinking about All...of The Blessings, in my life.
Going over...what's transpired, over the last many years.
It's Unbelievable.
Through everything, God...has been So Great.
Immeasurable Blessings.
With every mountain...He's sent the Most Amazing People. 
Critters, too.
<3

I know...sometimes, I sound very angry, sometimes...I am.
More disappointed, than angry.
The truth is, if I saw any one of the people, who have lied, and betrayed my trust...in trouble, I would stop, to help them.
I don't 'hate' anyone.
{Hopefully... I'll be driving Jethro, should they need a 'Lift'. }
; ) 

This battle with IDOT, and Fairfax... is kinda like David and Goliath.
well...it is, to me.
: )

Had a Man, over the weekend tell me, "You'll never win this fight. The government is too strong, too powerful. They can lie, and get by with it."

: )

I just smiled. The Man... obviously doesn't know our God.
<3
'He' knows How to make Crooked Roads, Straight.
; )
This isn't about 'Winning'. It's about making things right, and ensuring...it won't happen to others, ever...again.

I'm going to write a book, about this Journey, when it's over.
There's some amazing things, that have unfolded throughout this entire Ride.
If things, hadn't unfolded...exactly the way they have...
 If, the Right...People, hadn't stepped forward. 
If...the Wrong...people, hadn't shared such good advise, well...
things would look a lot differently.

Yes...I'm Grateful...to the 'Wrong'...Folks, as well.

Yesterday, I noticed the cute, concrete Taz, had been stolen, during The Sale.
{1970's Tasmanian Devil, I bought from Bonnie, recently.}

We have theft, every now, and then.
Somehow...it always works out.
Either, it's returned...or, the thief...has to 'live'...with it.
Nothing good...will ever come from it.

The funny thing, I never brought Taz close to The Rabbit Hole.
Never took him inside the fence.
He...just didn't seem to fit.

When I first saw him, his expression made me laugh.
He looked so Angry, with his arms crossed.
Reminded me, of myself...while dealing with IDOT, and Fairfax.

Their misdealings... certainly bring out the 'best'...in me.

Not something I want to see...around The Rabbit Hole.
Good Riddance.
; )

Years ago...while I was in Nashville, doing Heart of Country...
someone attempted to steal The Angel, above.
It didn't work out well...for them.
oh my.
; )

Love that Angel.
She has skinned elbows.
; )
She has to be mine.
<3
{I imagine my poor Guardian Angel, has skinned elbows, and knees, from constantly...
saving my
 Fanny. }
<3

When I got done working yesterday...
sat down, and went over some of the Public Records, and letters, that our Lawyer, Josey Wales....
has written.

Unbelievable.

As I work...I look around, at this place.
It's not put together...like I used to be able to put it together.
but... back then, I wasn't fighting a giant.
I'm doin' The Best...I can, and...that's all I can do.
; )
<3

I've been beating myself up....pretty hard, for what isn't done.
No more.
I'm fightin' for my life, here.
Many...lives.
That's Top Priority.

I want to Thank...Everyone, who visited with me over the last sale...who had taken the time to read the Public Records, I posted last week.
<3
I want to Thank...Everyone, who walked up to me...and told me...they Understand, Now.
Seeing this, what has been Done, knowing...what it Was, before.
Pictures... can't come close.

This battle... has strengthened my Faith, so.
<3
For That... I truly, feel Blessed.
<3

Below are a couple of images I captured this morning, on my walk...of things that are for sale.
More...
coming.
; )



Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{When I watched the opening of Through The Looking Glass, movie...it really hit home.
That Wind, can sure be unsettling, but...without it...there wouldn't be any movement...at all.
; ) 
It was a Windy, Windy...day, yesterday.
Today...is still...windy.
We'll Do...what we can...and Be Grateful. 
That's All...we can Do! ; ) }


No comments: