Sunday, October 16, 2022

The Party's Over. So Grateful.


Didn't take many images...at this sale.
It's been busy...busy.
Captured...the above, the other day...when Miss. Vivian was visiting.
She Loved...The Queen of Heart's...Rabbit Bench.
Vivian said...it was perfect for a 'Book Reading' Bench.
<3
: )
Indeed.
<3

I'll have a long, long...post, concerning these last two Sales.
oh my.
: )

It may be a few days...before I can get to it, but...I will.
<3
The Folks...who Visited, over the last two Sales, were...So Amazing.
<3
Many...Many...Stories.
So Grateful.
<3

Just pulled the signs in....and shut The Rabbit Hole, down.
: )

It's been a Wild, Wild...Ride.
: )
Oh My.
; )

Thanks, So Much...To All, Who Attended.
Oh...My.
<3
I, was reminded...there are Truly Beautiful People, in this old world.
<3

Thanks So Much...
To Pal's, Dale, Mark...Bill...Gayle, Gail...Lynn, Lea...{their Grandson, Carson ; )} Liz, Adam...
Miss. Scarlett, Miss. Viv, The Queen of Hearts, her Beautiful Daughter, Lauren... 
Miss. Audrey, Pal, David...Don, and Jane.
Helper, Brandon... Grandson, Justin... 
Son, Justin.
<3
Bud...and, Renate.
Patti, Steph...
oh..my. 
<3

The Many Dear Friends, and Neighbors...who contributed to These ongoing Sales.
: )
Love Ya All... So Very Much.
<3

This Insanity...
Takes a Village.
<3
; )
oh my.

It'll take us a week, to put everything back in Order.
In...some 'kind', of order.
; )

What a Ride.
<3

Beautiful...
Ride.
; )

then...
back to Fightin' Iowa Department of Transportation, and Fairfax, Iowa...
City Hall.
Bless their hearts.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: