Sunday, October 9, 2022

HUGE Antique Sale...TODAY!! 101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa!! 8 a.m. 'til Dusk!!! {thru Monday, Oct. 10} Wear Your Grubbies!! Be Prepared to DIG!! Bring a TRUCK!!


There's An Unbelievable Amount Of Treasures!!
Oh...Dear!!


So Many Awesome Folks...Popped In, Yesterday!!
: )
I was too busy to be able to capture many images.
However...
HAD...to get a picture of These Two!!
<3
: )
It was Chilly...yesterday, so...I was sporting one of my old Furs.
{They are a Godsend! }
The above little Gal, commented on it.
so....I ran up to the house, and grabbed her one, she could wear while shopping, to keep warm.
{I don't sell my Furs....but was Happy...to loan her one. ; ) }
<3
She Refused to Take It Off!!
Hahahahaha!!
Made me give her a Price.
I, did.
Sometimes....Ya Just...Gotta Share!!
<3
: )
I made a Believer....out of Her!!
; )


Mark, and I sat under John's Old...Oak, sippin' a little wine, after our last Visitor left, at Dusk.
It was a Full Moon, Loved the Old Carousel Horse...against the Sky!!
; )


When I came inside, last night...got this picture...of the Fur, I was wearing all day.
It Saved Me!!!
I, nearly Froze to Death....on Friday...in my Farm Hoodie.
I'd never buy a New Fur.
I'm an Animal Lover.
These Vintage Furs, are Amazing.
They sacrificed decades ago.
Grateful...for Them.
<3

{I find them at Antique Shops, and Estate Sales. They are GREAT!!.}

Hope to See Ya!

On Monday, starting a 12 Noon, Some of Us....will be BUNDLING!!!
; )

BLOW IT OUT!!
: ) : ) : )





No comments: