Sunday, October 2, 2022

Fall Harvest Sale!! October 7 thru 10!! 101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa!! 8 a.m. 'til Dusk...Daily!! No Early Sales. Wear Your Grubbies!! Be Prepared to Dig!!! and Bring a Truck!!


Monday's Update.

Here are a few more images of The Fall Harvest Sale.
Still...
Just a Snippet!
; )


Much, Much...More, Here, and...En route. 
Still Diggin' in The Garage.
It Never Ends!!
; )
Tomorrow is the final day, I can give to it.
So Many Other Buildings, to try to Make Sense Of!!!
Oh My!!!
Folk's are Truly...Gonna Have To DIG!!
{And...Wear Their Grubbies!! }
; )
EVERYTHING...in The Garage...Needs Cleaning.
I'm workin' on it...but, so little time.
I'm just knockin' off...The Big Chunks.
; )

It'll Be...
What...
It Will Be!!
; )




Mark brought a partial Load, today...
More, on Wednesday.
; )

Gayle...brought a Pile of Things, as well.
; )
{Yeah, Bill...Brought MORE...Too!! : ) }

There's some...Very Fun Stuff!!

Found some Lovely...Handmade Tablecloths in a tote, today.
They...are So Beautiful.
<3
Can't Imagine...the Time it took to create them.

So Many...Old, Old...Quilts.
: )
Some...are very ruff.
They...have such Soulfulness.
<3

We got Mark's 10x20 Tent...up, today...
and my last...Poor, Storm Beaten...12x26.
: )
Now...we have to Fill Them.
We have More...Than Enough, to Fill...Them.
; )
Much....More.
: )
We'll be Back At It...in The Morning.
: )

Stay Tuned!!
<3

Sunday...Update.

Farmer Pals, Lynn, and Lea...Brought a Wonderful Load, Yesterday!!
They Always Find The Coolest Stuff!!
It was Great Meeting Their Grandson!!
Such a Worker Bee!!


This is Just a Tiny Snippet, of this Sale!!
Folks will be setting up through Sale Time!
Miss. Audrey, brought Some Great Furniture, yesterday...that I don't have images of yet.
She's bringing More...throughout The Week!
Mark, Dale...The Queen of Hearts...and Gayle...are also bringing Loads, today...and tomorrow.
Neighbors, are bringing things tomorrow.

BIG SALE!!


Farmer's Christmas Trees!! <3

STILL...Stuck, in The Garage!!
Finding Cool Stuff, but...Oh My LORD!!!
Be Prepared...to DIG, at This One!!!
It Ain't Gonna be 'Pretty'...
but, By God....There's Gonna Be JUNK!!!
: ) : ) : )
'Treasures'!!
Oh My!!!
; )



and...
Beauty.
<3
Love This Old, Old...Oil on Canvas, of 'Bittersweet', Pal, Gail...brought.
<3
Reminds me of Sister, Chery.
<3



More...
'Gail'... Beauty.
<3



The Queen of Hearts, along with her Beautiful...Daughter, Lauren...
brought a Load, at the end of this day.
<3
The Queen, brought an Old...Baby Buggy, last year...It, sadly...fell apart.
Had The Boys, remove it's handle, and make it into a 'Cinderella Coach'.
<3
Thankfully, 'The Queen'...Approved.
<3
; )

{My eyes popped open at 2:30 a.m. this morning. Monday.
I'd realized when I wrote this post, yesterday, I referred to The Cinderella Coach, as a Cinderella 
'Chariot'.
Where did That Come From???
It was like switching 'Gail'...to 'Gayle'...the other day.
I don't remember the last time I used the word, chariot....let alone write it.
This Fall Harvest Sale...is taking me down a rabbit hole.
Oh...dear.}

 I thought about it, for a bit, then... it hit me.
A Friend stopped by yesterday to measure a Fernery Plant Stand... that's in the Shop.
She found me working in The Garage...
She commented on an Old Book, on the shelf.
Ben-Hur.
: )
He...
drove a
 Chariot.
; )
There it was.
; )
yes...
I believe I'm goin' 'round the bend.
Gettin' a little blurry eyed.}


That Bill...
Oh My!!!
 He keeps bringing LOAD, After...LOAD.
; )


Just noticed...this morning, after taking images of Fairfax's 'Bike Trail'...sign,
Bill...
is now PILING...Treasures, Around His Tents.
OMG.
: )


Why???
Hahahahaha!!!
because The INSIDE...of His Tents...
ARE PACKED!
; )
Oh...My.
; )


I'll keep updating this post, daily....
if...I have the ability to type.
Hahahahahaha!!!!

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: