Monday, October 31, 2022

Home.


Just...pulled in at Home.
; )

The Midwest Show...
is in the rearview mirror.
Done...and, done.
: )

It was Such a Beautiful Event!
<3

oh...my Goodness.
Can't tell Ya...how WONDERFUL it was, seeing So Many Folks, I haven't seen, in so...so...
Long.
<3
: )
Many, Many....
Hugs, and Kisses.
<3
: )

Chicago Ray...Gloria, and Bernard...Cathy, and Bill...Susan, Emmet...I, could go On, and On...and On.
<3

Received so many compliments...on the booth.
: )
Folks give me the credit.
no...no, no.
The Old.... Souls, deserve All of the credit.
<3
'Soulfulness'
<3

Grateful...to Liz, Adam...and Helper Brandon, for helping unload.
What Fun We Had...Dancin'.
; )

It was just me, and Brandon...tonight, loading out.
We completely Gutted the trailer, before we started loading out.
I wanted the Junk Jubilee Load set apart from this load.
It was a Long...load out.
oh...my.
: )
My...body is feelin' it, this early morning.
oh my.
; )

I'll write about it all... tomorrow.
: )
{later...today. ; )}

It was a Great Show.
<3
So, Grateful...to Thom, and Cathy...for the invitation, to be part of it.
: )

When I stumbled in the door, this early morning...
made a beeline for my big, heavy...old flannel shirt that could wrap around me twice.
Comfort.
<3

'The Lion'...is Gonna Sleep, tonight.
; )

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.


No comments: