Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Midwest Antique & Art Show!!! and... The Collector's Eye!!! We'll Be There!! Make Plans to Attend!!! It's an AMAZING Event!!



So LOVE...The Midwest, and Collector's Eye Shows!!!
They are AMAZING!!
Grateful to Thom...and Cathy, for inviting us.
; )
<3



My New Boyfriend.
; )
<3


It's nearly a three foot Stretch, climbin' Up...Into.
: )
I'm gonna have to start workin' on Yoga Exercises, if I have to drive Justin's Ford...for any length of time.
Stretch!! Stretch!!!
Hahahaha!!!
; )


Grandma...doesn't look Nearly, as Elegant...
 Climbing Into Justin's Ford Super Duty Truckasaurus...
 as Miss. Scarlett did, climbing in The Gypsy Ford.
oh...my.
; )

The Gypsy, is actually Much Taller than the Truckasaurus.
but...
She has that little stirrup to help ya Up.
The Truckasaurus does not.
Son, Justin... is 6'3.
His Mother...is 5'8.
Justin...doesn't Need...that little step.
Mama...does.
I'm sure it's quite a 'picture'...watching me climb in Justin's Truck.
; )

but...
By God, I Make'er Happen.
Pretty...or, not.
; )

I gotta tell ya, I'm In LOVE With Justin's Ford.
<3
Holy SMOKES!!
He's a Neck Snapper!!
He's Like A ROCKET!!!
Whew!!!
He'll get Away from Ya...
Quick!!
: )
Whew!!
<3
: )
It's like Driving The Smoothest Tequila on The Planet.
Oh...My!!
: )

Gave The Truckasaurus a Bath, inside...today.
; )
When Justin get's him back...he'll be Clean.
and...
Full of Fuel.
; )
So Appreciate Justin loaning him to me...for the Shows, while The FUSO is down.
<3

{It's gonna be Difficult... handin' The Keys..Back!! Oh MY!!}

That Truckasaurus...
will pull The Trailer, like It's Pullin' Nothin'!!!
: )
I...Dig... That!!
: )
{I'm Surprised Justin has a Driver's License.
I've NEVER...Driven a Vehicle, of Any Kind, that...can Get Away From Ya...So Fast!!
LOVE IT!!
Thank GOD...for Cruise Control!!}

Mark Your Calendars....
Midwest Antique & Art Show...
October 30!!

Junk Jubilee Jingles, in Des Moines...
November 11 thru 13!!
Fairgrounds, in Des Moines!!

Anamosa Antique & Vintage Market!!
Lawrence Community Center
Anamosa, Iowa.
January 22!!!

Stay Tuned for more Information, and Updates!!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



No comments: