Monday, October 17, 2022

The Lost...is Found. If It's Meant to Be...it Will...Be. Don't look back.


Thought of the Three quotes, today...while cleaning up...after the Sales.

The first, was... 'The Lost...Is Found'.
oh my.
<3

While we were loading Treasures, that Found a New...Home, today...into a Friend's Truck, and Trailer...
we were digging in an area...I hadn't quite gotten to.
Oh...my.
<3

I'd lost one of my Very Favorite 'Old Friends', that's travelled with me, all over the Country, to Every Show...and Event, for many decades.
After John left us...The Boys, would help me pack up at these Sales.
They...are Great, but...always...in Such a Hurry.
; )

It was always so difficult to find things, after so many Wonderful Hands...Racked, Stacked....and Packed.
; )

Several years ago...I couldn't find it, after an Event.
It was my 'Sack Holder'.
<3
It's from the 1800's.
It was made to roll lumber across, had a Cast Iron Gear, for the base...with Hearts.
<3
 Could've sold it...over, and over, but...it was so Precious, I...could never part with it.
{reminded me of my Dad. <3 Dad was a... 'Scrap Iron' Man. ; )}

Then...
It was Gone.
: (

I've often thought, maybe...Helper, Brandon...might have thrown it in the scrap, while helping clean up...without a thought.
He's a Scrap Man,..to him, and The Boys, much of what I see such Beauty in...
isn't worth much more than scrap price.

I use recycled bags, have for decades....at Shows.
I figure, won't have to charge more, for 'pretty bags', and...it helps the environment.
: )
That Iron Stand, was So Cool, could slip...a hundred shopping bags over the top of it, and easily slip them off, during an Event.
; )
It always stood next to me, at every Event.
<3
I'd throw an old seed sack over the bags, until...I needed to pull them.
It...was Perfect.
<3
It...has been Gone, Lost...for a Long...Time.
but...
Never...
Forgotten.
<3

After going through the Trucks, Trailers, Buildings...{mostly} for this Huge Sale...
I, was pretty sure, it was Gone...
Forever.

Then, as Friend, Jay...was pulling an Old Cupboard from a wall...in The Gazebo, this morning...
I saw saw bags, peeking from between it, and an old dresser.

I Let Out a Yell!!!
Scared Jay!!
Hahahaha!
He thought I'd seen a Mouse!!!
Hahahaha!!
{I Love Mice. They don't scare me. <3 }
I...Knew, The Lost...Was Found!!!
My Old Friend!!!
<3 <3 <3 
Took it Directly to The House...
Washed The Dirt, and Leaves...from it, gave it a Loving Polish...
oh my.
; )
Below...are a few images, of My Old Friend!!
Priceless!!!
<3

Moved to The Garage, and started pulling things, for Jay.
; )
I'd wondered...over the last few days, if...my Favorite Piece, in The Garage, had sold.


When I walked inside, The Garage...this morning, noticed...every single piece of Ironstone...was gone.
but...
not...
my
 Favorite.
<3
: )
It's an early Corn, and Wheat Pattern, Sugar Bowl.
<3
It was Spared.
<3
YIPPEE!!!
<3
Above is the dirty...old base, of the 'Sack Holder'.
<3
Old Friend!!
<3



After, I gave it...a Warm Bath.
<3

So GRATEFUL...to have Found It!!!
<3


If It Could Only...Talk!!
Oh My.
<3

We've travelled...a MILLION Miles together.
oh, my.
<3

The Top...Image, is about not looking back.
<3
New Homes...await these Old Souls.
Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{I'll be sorting, and redoing, for a week. 
{at least. ; ) }
Feels Good. So Grateful...So Much, Found New...
Wonderful.... Homes!!
<3
Mark, and I did the books, this morning.
I lost money...on this one.
; )
Never Felt Better...in My Life, about losing money.
; )
So Many...Happy People.
<3
So Many...'Old Friends'...Old...Souls, Found Perfect Homes!!!
<3
That's Priceless!!!
<3 }

No comments: