Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Takin' Care of Business.



Spent this day...
Catching Up.
Takin' Care...
of
Business.

oh my.
; )

We moved many mountains, yesterday.
Today, had some things I'd put off, for far too long, that had to be addressed.
Had Business....
at
 The Linn County Courthouse...
then,
 travelled many miles, to take care of other, long overdue 'Business'.
{It's All...been Haunting me, while Pulling 'The Sale', 'Sales'...together, over the last many weeks.}

I'll be back...at it, here...Down The Rabbit Hole, tomorrow.
Much...to get wrapped up...here, as well.
; )

Stopped to grab a few groceries, after the 'Business'...was tended to.
Old Mother Hubbard's Cupboard's are bare.
Doesn't concern me, much...
but...
Miss. Peanut, and Baby Cat... 
{along with a stray...Buff Kitten, that showed up, during 'The Sales'.}
They...are  All Depending on me!!! : )  <3

Critter Food...Is MOST Important!!!

Indeed.
<3

While shopping, spotted a bottle of 'Boone's Farm Wine'.
Oh...My... Lord!!!
 It.... Took Me Back.
; )

Had to purchase it, for 'The Memories'.
; )



When I was writing about 'My Old Friend', The Heart Gear....'Sack Holder', yesterday...
It reminded me...of other... Great Geared Pieces, I Treasure...
 in our Home.
and..
Every
 Vehicle...I Drive.
All...
when I have the choice...
Are
Gear Driven.
; )

Daughter, Liz...today, referred to me, as being...
 'Methodical'.
{What??? What???}

I, was Taken Back...by That.
I've Always Considered myself...
as a Patchouli Wearin'...
Free Spirited...Gypsy, Mad Hatter.
<3
; )


Guess... that was the person I was 'before'.
Before... things got so damned serious.
'Wrongfulness'
oh...my.
; )

That makes me sad.
Sad, for my Family, and Friends.



Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



No comments: