Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Oh My. The Lost...is FOUND!!



These last many, many...days...have been Interesting.
'Sale Time'.
Leading Up...to 'Sale Time'... along with the Days...Following, 
'Sale Time'...
are Insane.
: )

I get pulled every direction, imaginable.
: )

Sunday afternoon, pulled Sally, {Mustang Convertible}
around to the front drive.
Pulled her keys, started walking towards the Rabbit Hole, where Folks...were needing a hand.
The Last...Time, I remember seeing her keys, was when I was stuffing them in my pocket.

Monday morning...when I went to move Sally, could NOT...find her keys.
I looked EVERYWHERE.
Through my clothes...walked the lawn, over, and over...
searched The Rabbit Hole, which...is no easy task.
Thought, maybe...I'd missed my pocket, as I was rushing...and they were long gone, buried in leaves by now.

Called Daughter, Liz...this morning.
She's The Key Finder!!
; )
If Anyone, could find those Keys, it would be Liz.
: )

Miss. Vivian, and Liz...hunted, for about 3 minutes, and Found Them!!
; )

They were under my bed.
Where...I, had Already checked.
There's nothing under my bed.
well...
seems, there was.
Sally's Keys.
oh my.

They must've fallen out of my jean's pocket...when I slipped them off, to go to bed, Sunday night.

I...Gotta Tell Ya, I've been Losing my Mind...over those lost keys.
There's not much....I despise more, than misplacing Keys.
oh...dear.



I Thanked Miss. Vivian, and Liz...for finding them.
Gave them a Sweet Reward.
; ) <3 : )



Miss. Vivian...spotted the little Doll House, in the spare bedroom.
She and Liz...had much Fun...playing with it, this morning.
<3


<3


We're working on getting the 'Encore'...Sale, together.
The weather...isn't being friendly, like it was last week.
; )

We'll Take...What We Get!!
and...
Like It!!

Sale Runs 9-6, October 14, 15, and 16!!
More Details, and Images...
Soon!!

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: