Thursday, October 6, 2022

It's.... Showtime. Fall Harvest Sale...Opens at 8 Bells, in The Morning.


Another Tiny Snippet, of The Fall Harvest Sale!!
; )

We're Still...Unloading, Unpacking...Sorting, oh my.
This...is a Big Sale.
; )

New Arrivals Daily!
Oh...my.
; )

Fall Harvest Sale!!
October 7 thru 10!!
Located at 
101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax.

8 a.m. 'til Dusk... Daily!!
{no early sales}

Wear Your Grubbies!!
Be Prepared to Dig!!
and...
Bring A TRUCK!!
; )

Captured a few images, this evening.
Just another 'Snippet'.
; )

Some of the images are grainy, it was getting dark.
There's So MUCH MORE!!!
oh my.
; )



It was So Windy...today, had to Strap...The Beautiful...
Carousel Horse...down.
Little Justin, and Dale... were helping me.
They Were FREAKING OUT...over That Horse.
: )
They Were Sure... He was Gonna Become 'Pegasus'. 
Na.
 ; ) 
No... Worries!!
<3
Asked Little Justin to pull a Ratchet Strap, from The Ford, we'd 'Ground' Pegasus.
; )
That...we did.
: )

We pulled that Amazing...mid 1800's Corner Cupboard, from The House, this Evening.
IT...has Quite an Amazing...'Story' to Tell.
<3
: )
It's an Unbelievable Story, that I can prove.
That Old...Corner Cupboard, endured...More Crushing Blows...
in just the last few years of It's 'Journey'.
Much More...than I'd guess It had, in All of The nearly 200 Years, before.
yet...
Somehow,
 It's Standing TALL.
<3 <3 <3 
; )
Incredible.
<3
'Survivor'.
<3
'Inspirational'
: )



Wish I could've taken images of what's in This Tent.
It's not quite done...and, it got too dark.
It's pretty Fun.
Soulful.
<3

Vintage... 'Christmas'.
oh my.
<3


Pal, Mark...has brought some Amazing Things.
He's Still... 'Bringin'. ; )
So dark, the image is blurry.
Kinda like my eyes.
; )


That Chair, 'Throne'....
is Frickin...AMAZING.
If it doesn't sell...
I Will... Find a Place for It, in The House.
<3
; )


Bill...
oh my.
He Has The Coolest, and Most Diverse...Variety of Things, I've Ever Seen!!
Amazing Things!!
Bill...has Quite an Eye.
; )


I'm done, for this day.
<3

When my eyes popped open this morning... the first thing I thought of, was the Tune...
I'll post above.
<3
'This Little Light of Mine'.
; )
I remember singing it...when I was little.
Love It.
: )
<3

This has been one of the most grueling adventures, trying to Pull
 'The Phoenix Bird'...Up, Out... of 'The Ashes'.
; )

So Grateful...
To Those...
Who Are The Wind, Beneath The Wings of that 'Bird'.
<3
{Long, Long...Post, next week. ; ) }

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: