Monday, May 2, 2022

Wow.

After I'd written the post earlier, today... about 'Their Story'...
went outside, started trimming brush, until dark.
So much Yard Work to get caught up on.
; )




While I worked...was thinkin' about what I'd written, about 'hate'...
and, not having the Heart...for it, towards anyone... no matter what they've done, thus far...in my life.

I, am...so very 'disappointed', in many...over the last 6 years.
Wrote that...too.

Kept thinkin' about it....as I lopped off Way Overgrown...Masses.
; )

Would I rather have someone 'hate' me...
or...
be 'disappointed' in me.

???

oh my.

Personally...
I'd much rather be 'hated'.

That's easy to deal with.
It's called...
'Done'.
and...
'Move On'.
Hate, is a Dead End Road.

'Disappointing' someone, who has depended on me, expecting of me, to only 'care', do my best...
would be a killer.
{especially...if I knew, in my heart...I didn't do my best.}
That...
would be a
 real...
Heartbreak.

Yeah...
'hate'
is way too easy.

Maybe, some Folks...sadly, can't tell the difference, or...
simply, 
don't care either way.

After reading what I have, in Public Records, well...
it all makes me pretty sad.
{Those Public Records...from IDOT, and Fairfax...will Haunt me, for a long, long...time.}
I'd hoped better, of many.
Trusted, when...I obviously, foolishly...according to those Documents, was a Huge...mistake.

'disappointing'

Bless their heart's.
That's their 'Journey'.
Their...
'Story'.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Guess I need to spend a little more time in Cemeteries...and Cuttin' Brush. ; )
Things become Crystal Clear while spending time in Those Places. }
<3

Helper, Brandon...is Back. ; ) He's been battling illness for weeks.
So Good to See Him On His Feet!! 
<3 
We've Sure Missed Him!!

The above Tune...{Movie} reminds me of Dad, his Stories...of The Depression. 
Ours...Too.
; )  

Remember visiting with Brother, Sonny....concerning our Dad.
{We had different Opinions, concerning 'Our Dad'. ; ) }
 Sonny, my Brother...was old enough to be my Dad.
Huge...age difference. 
Those 'Miles'...didn't separate Us....by much. ; )
<3 

Our Opinions...did, concerning Our Dad.
<3
Always Would.

Loved Sonny...
<3
Loved, Our Dad...
and...
Respected...Him.
uh...oh.
; )
<3
: )

Always...will.
<3

Dad, found The Good...in Everyone, to a fault, I know.
<3
: )
That's what was so difficult, for his Family.
That's what I admired Most, about...Dad.
and, worried, about...too.
<3 <3 <3 
: )

I remember, one of my last conversation's with Brother, Sonny...
He said, "Our Dad...was an Amazing Man, who could Fight {argue} Both Side's of The Isle {politics] Convincingly...
and
 Never Voted Once, in His Life!!"

Hahahahaha!!!!
That's A Fact.
; )
Yep.

That's what, maybe... I Admired MOST...About Dad. <3
Hahahahaha!!!!
<3 <3 <3 
I Miss That Man.
<3
{I Miss..Them Both!! <3 : ) }

Characters.
Both of 'em!!
; )
'Conner's'
Through...and Through!!!
<3 <3 <3 
Hahahahahaha!!!!
; )
 

No comments: