Friday, May 13, 2022

Git 'er Done.



Headin' to lend a hand, at Jodi, and John's Farm...
tomorrow morning.
<3
These Folk's have been through Hell, the last two years.

Lost...most everything, with the Derecho, in 2020.
 They had 152 mph sustained winds, at their Farm. 
Their 
'Dream'.
: (
Then...their insurance company...didn't stand tall.
At all.
: ( : ( : (
oh my.

Jodi, and I...have been FB Friends, for several years.
She, and John...are Wonderful, Kind...Folks.
<3
They both have some ugly health issues, but...they sure don't ever show it.
; )
<3
Tuff...as Nails!!!
<3
: )

Fighters.
Survivors.

I'm going to help sort...'Salvage'...what can be.
then...
 help them sell it.
; )

Over the last few years, Jodi has Cheered me on, as...She, and..I, were, and are...Fighting 'Folks', 
that we ought Not...have to Fight.
'Those' we thought, foolishly, would look out for us, and All.

We...were Mistaken.
Sadly.
Wrongfully.

Jodi, and I...
Understand each other.
; )

Parallel Dreams.
{Nightmares}

oh..my.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{All Hand's are Welcome!! 
I may do a live FB Video, from there...or, a YouTube, I'll post tomorrow evening.}


 

No comments: