Saturday, May 28, 2022

An Irish....Wedding. Another...Milestone.

 What an Amazing Event.

<3

Wasn't supposed to take Any...images, but...somehow, captured over 250, along with Videos.

oh my...who knew.
 ; )
{The Bride, and Steph...and Patti. <3 }

I'll post a couple. A Few. 
Nicole...will get the rest.
<3
She can post them, if she chooses.
<3
I believe she'd be o.k. with the ones I post.
<3

This Irish Wedding, was Beyond Amazing.
Patti, Nicole's Grandmother, and her late Grandfather...Dale, Truly Gifted These Kids, with something Very Special.
Priceless.
<3

Steph, Nicole's Mom...also, worked her Tail Off, for this Beautiful Event.
 She always Does, with Everything she puts her heart to, just like her Mom. 
<3

I won't post much...because they are so private.
If, and when I can....
YOU'VE GOTTA SEE THIS WEDDING!!!
{Didn't take Any of The Ceremony, THAT...simply Isn't done, ever.}
Irish...All...The Way.
oh my.
; )
<3


Steph, Nicole...and Patti, after The Ceremony.
<3
Priceless.
<3

Steph, and me.....back in The Day.
; )
After a LONG Day. 
We've both endured so many, over the years.
John, so adored Steph. 
Who wouldn't, she'd Do Anything...for Anyone.
; )


We've watched our Children Grow Up, together.
Worked our Fannies Off...side, by side, often.
We've both sat, at Fairfax City Council Meetings, oh my.
oh my.


Another...Milestone, today.
<3


This Irish Wedding, brought tears to my eyes.
So...Beautiful, on every level.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: