Friday, May 6, 2022

Happy '29th.' Birthday... to me.


Decided a while back....
I'm gonna be '29'...forever.
; )
Hahahahaha!!!
The reason, for that...is simple.
Birthday # 30, was my Tuffest Birthday.
40, 50...Noooo Problem.
30, wow.
: (

I always have spent my Birthday, and hope...Everyone Does, as...
 It's Their 'Day'.
: )
Do With It...What YOU Want!
It's Yours!!!
<3

Some Birthday's...I'd simply...Drive, and Drive.
Some Birthday's I'd go to What Cheer Flea Market, alone...and just 'Junk'!!
: )
On my 16th. Birthday...
Took a CL 9000 Ford Semi, for a Test Drive.
<3
What a Gift...That Was.
<3
; )

That #30, I bar hopped.
Called Old Pal's...from my past, whined...and cried.
oh my.
I, knew...Life Had To Get Dead Serious.
No More Mistakes.
No More Goofin' Off!!
Had to Grow Up!!
30...
WOW!!
Had to 'Really' Be An 'Adult'!!!
Make 'Somethin'...of myself.
{boooo hoooo...hooooo. : (.... }
: (..... : (.... : (.......

; )

{as You can see, with the Top Image, from last night...
that 'Serious' crap...didn't 'stick'. ; ) }
Hahahahahaha!!!!

Pal, Jodi...and her Lovely Family, threw me a Mad Hatter's Birthday/Tea Party, at Bobby T's in Atkins, where Daughter, Liz...Bartends.
; )
I, had No Idea...Jodi was gonna make Such a Fuss.
{I'm not Used to That.}
Oh My.
<3
: )
We were Sippin' somethin' a bit....stronger, than 'tea'...from the Darling...little Tea Set, Jodi gave me, for my Birthday.
oh...
dear.
; )

The Entire...Full Bar, Sang 'Happy Birthday', to me.
So Sweet.
Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 



Jodi, had the Darling...Cookies made, in  'Alice in Wonderland' Theme.
The Wine...is from Periwinkle, Jodi's Bed and Breakfast, in Chelsea, Iowa.
<3
The Shot's...are '43 Liqueur'.... with Heavy Cream.
; )
oh my.











Daughter, Liz.
She...is So Incredible.
Wow.
<3
Wow.
<3
{Great...DD, Too! <3 }

Liz...is LOVED, at Bobby T's.
She Love's Her People.
<3
They... 'Love' her...back.
<3


Jodi, J.R., {Jodi's Pal,...}
Moe, and me...
Moe's Buddy, in the corner...with the phone, was so Funny. Oh My.

I, Adore...Moe.
; )
He's 89. We Hit It Off!!!
Totally 'Understood' each other!!
; )
Me, and Moe, I...truly believe...could Solve ALL of The World's 'problems'.
; )
Between the two of us, we have enough 'Miles'...under our belt's... to Make It Happen!!
We Could 'Fix'...It All!!!
; )
<3


When I returned inside, after a Smoke...
noticed some Folk's...who'd arrived, while I was outside.
; )
I Froze...and POINTED, at 'That Girl', on the left.
; )
<3
If you watch my YOUTUBE Videos...
That's Terri.
The Avid Cyclist I questioned...about a 'Bike Trail'...next to 151, several year's ago.
Oh My Lord!!!
<3 <3 <3 
I Thanked Her, Again, for being so REAL, and understanding...
Telling People,  'Warning' them...'Fairfax, City Hall' what a MISTAKE they would be making, by encouraging People, Children...to ride next to This Insanity.

{Deaf Ears...
at Fairfax, Iowa, City Hall...and IDOT District 6}
{bless their heart's }

It's been a long...Birthday, today.
; )
Nursin' a bit...of a headache.
; )
oh my.

I'll catch up, tomorrow.
Moved Mountain's Today, down The Rabbit Hole.
oh...my.

Slowly...
very, very...
Slowly.
; )

Thanks So Much, to Jodi, {What a Crazy Woman!! <3} and her Beautiful... Family. <3
 Liz, Brad, her Boss...the Amazing Bobby T's 'Family'...Liz, So Adores.
Me...Too.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{I'm gonna try to post the Video, of Terri, if I can find it.
Priceless.
and...
Dwight Yoakam, he's 'priceless'...too. ; )
{He was...when I was '29'. ; ) Still, kinda...is.  ; )  }


No comments: