Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Mother's Day!!


Happy Mother's Day!!

Pal, Jodi...posted the above, on FB, today.
It's So Perfect.
<3

Decided to Open...The Rabbit Hole, today.
Noon - 6.
Hadn't planned on it, but...Folk's were asking if I would.
What the heck.
; )
Have Plenty...to do, there.
The Kid's have their Own...Mother's Day...goin' on, and...
I don't have a Mom, anymore.
Sure Miss Her!!
<3

Prepared a nice breakfast, for myself, and Miss. Peanut, this mornin'.
<3



A Farm Fresh...Egg, from Katie, and Justin's Hens, one, for me, one...for Miss. Peanut.
<3
Veggie Bacon, Green Beans, and Salmon.
; )

Sent texts to all of The Girls. Daughters, and Daughter in Laws.
<3
So Proud, of Them All!!!
They...are Such Wonderful Mothers, to our Grandchildren.
<3
I, know...I wasn't the perfect Mom, or, what I imagined one should be...
never...quite learned how to be, guess, I was raised more like a Son, than a Daughter.
but...
Did my best.
That's all anyone can do.
<3
Always took the Best Care, of our little Peeps, I could, and can.
Always.
<3
They turned out...pretty Good.
<3 
I'm sure Proud of 'em!!! 
: )

Wishing Everyone...a Happy Mother's Day,
 {Dad's Too, who've been both a Mom, and Dad. I, know quite a few. <3}
To Those...who've been 'Mama's' to Four Legged Children, as well.
<3 <3 <3 

May God Bless Y'all!!!

Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

 

No comments: