Thursday, May 12, 2022

The Gypsies.


Did a Walk Through...
for an Estate Sale we'll be conducting June 9-12, today.
Lovely...things.
Nice, Nice...Folks.
<3
Friend, and Amazing Photographer... Melody... needs us to take care of her Folk's Estate.
It's gonna be Fast, and Furious...pulling this one together, in a short time...
but...
We'll Git 'er Done.
; )
<3

Gonna have a 'Pop Up'...Sale, here...at The Rabbit Hole, May 19-22.
; )
{Love the image of The '49...that was taken Before...IDOT, and Fairfax's Carnage. : ( }
Having difficulties finding a place...after their Mess, to put up a single tent, even.
but...
I'll figure it out.
; )
always do.
oh my.

I'll Always be So Incredibly Grateful...to Melody, for capturing such Beautiful Images, of what Once...was,
never will be, again... 
that are now... Forever,
 because of Her.
<3
Melody...is a Beautiful Artist.
<3 <3 <3 
Below...are a few of Melody's Images.
<3 <3 <3 






Priceless.

Gads!!!
So Many Tears!!!
Oh My!!
; )

Had Folk's callin' me from Gold Rush...all afternoon, wondering if I'm O.K.
Why...am I not there.
<3
: (
We All worry about one another.
<3
Customers, {Friends}...too.
When I don't see 'Regular' Folks, at a show, I worry...too.
Family.
<3
We're like a Bunch of Gypsies...All of Us.
; )

This Love...of Old, Pulls us All...Together.
<3
Did my best...to explain.
I'm Sure...Gonna Miss Everyone.
Already...
do.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: