Sunday, May 8, 2022

Priceless.


Mom...was Always, Always...
Such a Lady.
<3

Always.


I remember the day this picture was taken.
; )
It was in Tipton, Iowa.
I, was 5. ; )



Mom, Dad....and, me.
<3


Mom...and all of her babies.
 ; )
Glad, now...Mom Insisted, on this picture.
: )
Only, Merry Jo, and me...left.



Miss Mom....every day.
Dad, too.

What Blessings, They Both Were.
<3
In their own, special... ways.
<3
Priceless.
So Very....
Priceless.

oh my.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


Took every Dime...John, and I had, to have this engraved on Mom, and Dad's Heart Shaped Stone, that...I purchased for Dad...when he left us, in 1987.
{'Hearts' are a Big Deal...to Us. <3 }

Mom, never saw it, she lost her sight, shortly after Dad left.
Mom 'Knew'.
<3
Dad, did...too.
<3 <3 <3 
I, know.
<3



No comments: