Monday, May 16, 2022

Respect.


Started this day...off, trimmin' and cutting brush.
Knew I had to get 'A' Tent...up, today, for this weekend's 'Pop Up Sale'.
; )
It's been a long time, since I've had to put tents up.
IDOT, and Fairfax...put the end to that, three years ago.

I, never had much of a part in actually 'setting' the Tents.
{John, Mark, and Friends...were 'The Masters'. }
; )
 Tents...are like....
Tangled Christmas Lights, Tangled Fishing Line...Tangled Jewelry, and...Threading a Sewing Machine.
; )
Barbara...has No Patience for Any Of It.
oh my.
; )
Hahahahaha!!!

I'll Bust My Ass...on MUCH, but...The Lord Knows, putting these 'Puzzles' together, isn't my Long Suit.
{YIKES!!}

We had four Tents...
the derecho took one, Liz...and Adam. took another.
A Storm, several years ago...took most, of another.
Now...trying to figure out, which pieces, are Parts, which...actually...belong, oh my.
hahahahaha...
; )
Yeah.
and...trying to figure out, now...
after The Wrongful Encroachment,
 for Fairfax's Suicide Trail... 
where, 
to find a flat...piece of land, here...
to Place 'one'...is a challenge in itself.


Seems we were missing some pieces, hunted all over for them.
Don't know why, but...thought I'd check the enclosed Trailer.
Maybe...the Boys, slipped a tote of the tent's fittings there.
??? 
I was storing the Masses, of Beautiful...Chandeliers, from Chicago Ray's...last Drop, inside.

Oh...My Lord.


I CRIED...
when I saw, what They'd Shoved...in That Trailer.
ON TOP OF NEARLY 20 AMAZING...
FRAGILE...
CHANDELIERS.



The Chandeliers...
are, were...
all, Carefully...Wrapped, and Bagged, in those black bags.
oh my.
{La Julia's...Chandeliers, Far...better Protected, than when Chicago Ray delivered them, or...so I thought they'd be. : ( }

The Boys...
somehow...
seem to think, 
'Mama's Junk'...
isn't important.
; )
uh...oh.
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Uh...
Oh.

{I Cried, and Cried...when I found 'This'.
It was, and Is... a 'Hell's Comin' To Breakfast'...
moment. 
These Boys...All Knew Better.
; )
The word....
'Disappointment' 
won't 
Touch 
this one. }



Helper, Brandon...and me, after putting pieces together...
Over, and Over...and, Over...again, finally...got the last remaining 'Tent'...figured out.
{Thanks, Mark...for helping us, over the phone. ; ) }

It was Hot....I, was Hot.
In More Ways...
than, most could Ever...understand.
oh my.
; )

ZING!!!!!
ZING!!!!
; )

Here's the Deal.
This 'Old Junk'...
 Pays
 The Bills...
 around
 Here.

Has For Years.

It's EARNED Some 
'ROOM' 

and...

RESPECT.

Period.

; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: