Tuesday, May 10, 2022

indecision...


Hahahahaha!!!!
oh...... dear!!!
Some days...I'm perfectly content...
being...
a simple, old...chunk of 'Coal'!!!
Hahahahaha!!!

Diamonds...Shiamonds!!!
: )

This 'Day', may be 'One' of Those!!!
Oh My!!
: )

Havin' Issues...gettin' Loaded Out.
; )
{on Many levels...including 'bean counting'. ; ) }

Counted a Bunch of Beans, today. Have to do that...
with Diesel at 5.39 a Gallon.
oh...my.

Helpers, Porters...Lodging...Fuel...
Wear and Tear, on myself, the Old Souls... {'inventory' <3 }and, The FUSO.

Should I simply...let the Booth, sit empty, this time?
 Forfeit the booth rent.
360.00.

I'm lookin' at Over a Thousand in expenses, before... me, and The FUSO...back out of District 6's
Wrongful...Unacceptable Mess of a Driveway, at 'home'...'Fairfax'.
; )

I'd have to Give Away...a Lot, to 'pay' for 'Being'...
 'Arriving'.... at Gold Rush, this time. 
Hmmmmm.
???

The Upside.
 SO LOVE MY GOLD RUSH FAMILY!!!!
<3 <3 <3 
It would be Heartbreaking...Missin' Them.
<3
: ( : ( : ( 
Dealers, Neighbors...Customers...Promoters.
"Friends".
<3 <3 <3 
oh my.

Let... Helper, Brandon...'Blow', early...
Told him...I, didn't know...What Direction To Turn,...while Pondering Loading.
oh my.
???

Assured Brandon, I'd have a decision in the morning.
; )
???????

Gotta Sleep On This One.
oh my.
; )

Thought about...just takin' The Ford...Loaded Heavy.

Thought about...
Drivin' up Early...Friday Morning, frantically unloading, when Customer's get in...
 saving a night..at the hotel.
Cha Ching.

oh my.
{Those Bean Counter's...Mean 'Business'.}
; )

Thought about...
simply...
Sittin' This 'Gold Rush', Out.
Stay Home...have The Rabbit Hole...
 'Open'.

?????????

Stay Tuned.
You'll Know, when I do.
<3



Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{The FUSO is Taunting me...
outside the kitchen window, as I type.
; ) 
<3 }




No comments: