Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Forgiveness.

Oh...My.
; )
Had Quite a Melt Down...last night.
Got a lot done...at the Estate Sale...yesterday.
{June 9 - 12 }
Was going to go out for a late supper, last night...but, decided to come home, instead.
Probably a mistake.
I sat here...and spent time...'thinking'...
{never good to 'think'...around Home.}

Was thinking about John, of course.
What he'd 'Wish'...for me to do, concerning Fairfax, and IDOT.
I believe...he'd tell me to quit cryin'...and start Kickin' some ass.
; )

I get so angry...when I think about Fairfax, and District 6.
Wrote last night, that I sure hope God can forgive them...for what they've done to us....
because...I can't.
That...breaks my heart.
: (

They've truly...brought out the worst in me, with their intentional, deliberate....dirty deeds.
I have to look at their wrongful butchering, every time I step out the door, and have to go to the basement...which, is destroyed, thanks to them...still.
Can't repair anything...until They Fix Their Messes.
It'll Happen All Over Again.
Bottomed Jethro out, when pulling in the worthless drive, they left us with...when I got Home last night.
oh dear.
; )
That...started The Fire.
oh my.

Yeah...
Boy.
: (

I've gotta get through this Estate Sale....
then, I'm gonna start knocking on doors.
Take it to the media, The Capitol...letter writing, whatever it takes.
John had a different 'Way'...of handling Lying Bastards, back in the day.
; )
Unlike myself, John was a Man of few words.
He had a heart of gold, but...'This'... would've driven John...insane.
All of 'This'.

Told my friend, Cindy Lou...the other day, when she suggested Fairfax might of had a hand in the tent going down....
Hahahahahaha!!!
I roared.
Too Funny.
; )
Told her in a way, I was kinda grateful...to Fairfax, and District 6, concerning yet...another catastrophe....
if wasn't for Them...
making my life a Living Hell...daily, for years....
that little mishap would've seemed far more important.
; )

There's not much...that can hurt me anymore.
I've been Tortured By The Best, with Them.

If nothing else, Fairfax, and IDOT have gifted me with Thick Skin...
Load's of Scar Tissue.
; )
Not much can penetrate it, anymore.

Bless their heart's.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{The 'forgiveness'...thing, truly bothers me.
I'm certain...it doesn't them.
I've never in my life...not been able, to walk away...turn the other cheek, let people, who've been cruel...
betrayed my trust...
Go.
Leave them to themselves.
With malice towards none.

I Pray... someday, I'll be able to find it.
I...Truly...do. 
Such a sick...feeling. 
heartbreaking. }




 

No comments: