Saturday, May 7, 2022

'Insane'.



It was slow...slow, down The Rabbit Hole...most of the day.
Pal, Audrey, had some things she wanted me to look at, she lives just up the road.
Told her...it had been so slow...I might as well just come visit, That...would Surely...Bring Folks, if...I decided to leave.
Hahahahaha!!!

Sure enough, no more than got The Ford loaded, at Aud's...
 and my phone started Blowin' Up!!
Had Several Folks, waitin' for me.
{Never Fails! }
; )


These Fun Folks...popped in, this afternoon.
Pal, Jodi...told them to swing by.
; )
He's The Cool Clown...
{Yes...he's a Professional Clown!}
He made the Mad Hatter's Balloon Hat...Jodi brought to the Tea Party, below...by Jodi's Darling Daughter...Moya!
<3
AMAZING!!


They have a Costume Shop...in Cedar Rapids!!
I've Gotta Check It Out!!!
; ) 


Then...this little Gal, found her way...down The Rabbit Hole.
: )
When she called me, she said that she was looking around outside, but...wondered if there was more...inside.
; )
; )
; )


When she stepped inside The Rabbit Hole's Door....
she Froze, and said...
"Insane!"
: )
I, said...
"Indeed."
; )

She had a Ball!!!
: )
oh my.
<3
Hahahahaha!!!

Folk's kept stoppin', was there long after 6.
; )

That's Fine with me.
Always.
; )
Folk's were coming home from The What Cheer Flea Market...Hopin' I'd still be Open.
<3

It was Such a Pretty Day, I knew Folk's would be in their Yards, I was...too.
Weed Whippin', Trimmin'... oh...my.
The Sun...sure Felt Good!
; )

As I was loading images, found the below quote.
oh dear...
: )
It's So Perfect.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.




Still diggin' Dwight Yoakam Music.
His version of 'Purple Rain', is....quite wonderful.
Posted it below.
: )

 

No comments: